Chapter 15

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 15

Rozenbach did not know what to do. Should he apologize and run out? But he could feel his meat buns' fillings... leaking generously.

Before he got to decide, Queen Yuuko had already stood up from the large steaming pool with only a thin and short towel wrapped around her.

He didn't know where he should look!!!

"Miss Rozie, are you alright?"

Rozenbach sat up and tried not to be too obvious as he wrapped his arms over his chest, using his arms to support his now-sagging mounds. Luckily his clothes were dark, so the stains were not visible from a distance!

"I-I'm fine!" So please do not come any closer! Rozenbach would not able to explain if he suddenly got a nosebleed!

"Miss Rozie, come and bathe with us," Queen Yuuko graciously invited.

No, no, no, no! Queen Yuuko, no matter how generous you are, I can not accept! Rozenbach, think about King Sigil and stop the incoming nose bleed! This is bad, how did I manage to get into this situation? With two beautiful ladies that are barely dressed, it's too much of a great temptation!

"T-That would not be good. I'm sorry for interrupting!" Rozenbach was going to dash out of the room but Queen Yuuko had suddenly wrapped her arms around Rozenbach with a speed that he was sure no human could rival.

"Don't be shy Miss Rozie~ It will be fun, I promise." Queen Yuuko assured, her appearance akin to a seductress to the poor innocent Rozenbach.

Rozenbach, who looked as if his soul had been forced to trade up for pleasure, was pulled by Queen Yuuko towards the pool without resistance. Although it might look so, Rozenbach had actually tried and used all his strength to escape from Queen Yuuko's grip, but she did not even budge for a tiny bit!

Someone save me! QAQ

"Miss Rozie!" Tea Cake burst into the room, accidentally unhinging one of the doors, looking panicked. When she saw her young master was in Queen Yuuko's arms, her eyes widened in a rather comical way.

"M-Mistress! H-How could you!"

... Why is it that I feel Tea Cake has misunderstood something?

Rozenbach's suspicion was confirmed when he noticed Tea Cake staring at him in disappointment.

"Mistress, could you not hold yourself back?" Tea Cake wailed in despair.

"This is a misunderstanding!" Rozenbach yelled.

"So you are here! Wow Little Tea Cake, you arrived faster than me!" Grace appeared behind Tea Cake, her breath slightly ragged.

"Doctor!" Tea Cake turned to look at Grace as if she had just seen her savior. "What should we do?"

"What's going on?" Queen Purple asked casually, but inwardly, her guard was raised. First, her new little sister had fallen right into her bathing chamber. Then now the cat maid and the Imperial Doctor appeared.

This courtyard was one of Queen Purple's smaller properties that King Sigil bestowed to her. The whole place had been enchanted in a way that no one would be able to see it unless they had permission to enter the courtyard.