Chapter 11

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 11

Fortunately, the dragon managed to reach the palace right before Rozenbach passed out. Upon landing, Princess Ruri impatiently dragged the still shaken Rozenbach into the humongous building with a huge ornate wooden signboard on which the Chinese word 'Palace' was written.

The door was wide open upon their arrival. The servants were lined up and greeted them loudly and uniformly as they neared.

"Welcome back, Princess Ruri! Welcome, Concubine Rosaline!"

Rozenbach could nearly taste iron in his mouth as he felt the urge to vomit blood. Sooner or later, Rozenbach swore that he would get an allergy from hearing the word 'concubine'!

Princess Ruri nodded and sent them back to their work.

"Miss Rozie!" A familiar-looking snowman with a black hat and red scarf walked towards them, with two small snowballs acting as its feet, while cheerfully waving its stick hand. This time, there was a carrot to fill the once-empty hole on its face.

"Bobolander?" Rozenbach responded carefully as he greeted the snowman, wary of any possible mood swings so that he would be able to take evasive action.

"Bobo!" Princess Ruri greeted happily as she hugged the snowman. "It's been a while that I've seen you!"

"Waffle wants to create new waffles so Bobo came to help her in the kitchen!"

"You are so sweet!" Princess Ruri hugged Bobo even tighter. "So if you are here, does that mean Waffle is done with her new creations?"

"No." Bobolander looked dejected. "She failed so she came out today to take her mind off the issue for a bit!"

"I feel bad for her, but it is certainly great timing! She will get the chance to meet my new mother!"

"Is Miss Rozie the King's new wife now?" Bobolander suddenly turned to Rozenbach and asked him.

Can I not answer that?

Thankfully, Princess Ruri spoke up for him. "Yes! Appa has chosen her as his new wife! Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes, yes!"

Rozenbach did not feel happy with their praise at all! A man being called 'beautiful' was not a good thing at all!

"Since you are here Bobo, let's go together!"

With that, the three very completely different individuals headed to where the King and his court were waiting. Princess Ruri and Bobolander were very happy, skipping along while chatting away the entire time. However, Rozenbach felt as though someone had filled his feet with lead as if he was marching to his own doom.

A male servant that was assigned as the guard at the entrance of the throne room, immediately stepped into the hall when he spotted the trio from afar. He loudly announced, "Princess Ruri, Concubine Rosaline, and Bobolander the Snowman have arrived!"

The slightly noisy hall suddenly went completely silent upon hearing the announcement. Everyone in the hall had greatly anticipated Concubine Rosaline's arrival!

Even King Sigil sat forward in anticipation!

Everyone was curious about this new concubine! For King Sigil to suddenly return from his short escape and immediately decide on his concubine to be, and shocked everyone! Many ministers tried to advise their King to observe other candidates first before making the final decision, but the King was surprisingly stubborn and insistent on his choice!