Chapter 17

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 17

While Rozenbach was in a state of panic, Queen Yuuko on the other hand, looked extremely ecstatic as if she had discovered something entertaining.

Her eyes glowed with excitement as she pulled out yet another bundle from her dimensional space and eagerly revealed its content.

It was another pair of meat buns, but they were perfectly shaped and produced a wonderful aroma that could lead a monk to quit being a vegetarian!

"Sigil's chef has made nicer meat buns for you! It's now even harder to destroy, look!" Queen Yuuko, without any thought of proper conduct, grabbed one of the meat buns and groped as harshly as she could.

"Timebun has truly outdone herself this time." Grace stared at the meat buns in admiration. Rozenbach had the urge to eradicate those meat buns!

When Queen Yuuko finally stopped the heart-stopping groping, the meat bun still looked as perfect as before!

Is this even still considered a meat bun now?!

"With this, even Sigil won't notice its fake!" Queen Yuuko shoved the meat buns towards Rozenbach, but he did not make any move to take it.

Rozenbach stared at Queen Yuuko with suspicion. "Queen Yuuko, why are you not stopping this?"

"Stopping what?"

"This!" Rozenbach pointed at himself. "I'm a man! How can a man marry another man!"

Rozenbach turned to Grace as another thought suddenly crossed his mind. "Did you tell Queen Yuuko everything?"

"Yes, I even told her about you replacing your missing sister."

"Then... why?" Rozenbach stared at Queen Yuuko in disbelief. Was she not aware that what Rozenbach and others did could be considered as lying to the Royalty and their heads could be sent flying once they were discovered?

"Because... it's fun!"

"F-fun?!"

Queen Yuuko, you did not stop this deception because you want to make fun of someone, is that it?!

"It's a rare opportunity to tease Sigil, so how can I let this opportunity go?!"

So it's true!!!

"In fact, plenty of ideas for my paintings arose from this, so I have to thank you!"

Paintings? Rozenbach had a bad feeling about this!

"It's enough for me to create a book too!"

What?! What book?!

Queen Yuuko finally descended from her cloud of happiness and cleared her throat with an embarrassed cough. "Don't worry! I have even deployed my army to help with your search! There's no way your sister can not be found!"

"Thank you!" Rozenbach felt gratitude to this Queen. She could have chosen not to do anything or just inform King Sigil of his deception. But instead, she kept it from King Sigil and is even helping him to find his older sister!

Rozenbach chose to have selective memory loss about what Queen Yuuko revealed about her book and paintings.

"Let me have a look on your wound!" Grace said and gestured Rozenbach to remove his top.