Chapter 21

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 21

Tea Cake's stomach let out a loud growl. She sheepishly rubbed her empty stomach and apologized, "Sorry, I'm really hungry."

"I've asked the kitchen to prepare our dinner. It should be done by now," Lord Cookie said.

"Really? That's great!" Tea Cake cheered.

Tea Cake, you should not be eating cookies while saying that!

Tea Cake was unable to endure her empty stomach any longer and had decided to snack on the cookies that Lord Cookie had given her earlier.

"Would you like to join us, High Priest?" Lord Cookie asked.

"No, thank you. I will be joining Grand Tutor Etvo for dinner."

With that, the three hungry individuals and one depressed human speed-walked to where the food was waiting for them. When they arrived, the food was already served but luckily, it was still warm. Miraculously, Tea Cake still remembered that she was a maid and ignored her hungry stomach to serve Rozenbach.

Tea Cake prepared a small basin filled with water for Rozenbach to clean his hands first before he started his meal. Next, she helped him dry his hands. Tea Cake even made sure that all the food served to him were in small portions!

Rozenbach had been to restaurants with good service in his original world, but he had never experienced the type of services that Tea Cake offered!

What kind of service is this? Am I being babied?!

The meal ended when Queen Yuuko excused herself with Lord Cookie, claiming she needed to leave before she forgot about her new 'inspiration' for her painting.

"This is the room you will be staying in, Miss Rozie!" Tea Cake announced excitedly, which was a huge contrast to Rozenbach, who gloomily looked at the room that Tea Cake had led him into.

This feminine room would be loved by most ladies... but Rozenbach was a man!

Rozenbach sighed in despair. He could not do anything about it so he would just have to bear with it. He kept telling himself that it's just a place to sleep so there's no need to be picky about it.

"Young master, the bath is ready!" Now that they were alone, Tea Cake no longer needed to address Rozenbach as Miss Rozie. Tea Cake silently thought that calling him young master would cheer him up!

Rozenbach stepped behind a flower-patterned screen divider and stared at the wooden bathtub with dread. Why were there flower petals floating on top of the water?!

"A flower bath is nice! Young master will smell wonderful!" Rozenbach glared at the smiling Tea Cake as she moved around, preparing for his bath.

"I will wait outside, young master! Call me after you are done." Tea Cake departed before Rozenbach could say a word.

Normally Tea Cake would have lingered for a little while, but she was currently a very hungry kitty that needed food! She planned to finish her dinner before Rozenbach finished with his bath!

Rozenbach sighed in resignation before he quickly stripped, scrubbed himself thoroughly and hastily escaped from the flower bath. It would have been nice to soak in the warm water, but knowing that he would have that flowery sweet smell clinging on him killed that thought!