Chapter 28

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 28

In the end, Guan Zhong was forced to leave with Snow Potato, which immensely cheered up Rozenbach! Guan Zhong felt bad for taking the beauty's potato, but Rozenbach had insisted he take it with him.

Take it with you, forever!

As soon as Tea Cake was no longer able to hear Guan Zhong's footsteps, she immediately started moving. "Young master, let's go!"

Tea Cake discarded her green robe, revealing a black suit that seemed to be made to facilitate movement. She grabbed a bag and stuffed a few sets of female clothes for Rozenbach. Then, she forced Rozenbach to wear the scary cat mask.

"Where are we going?" Rozenbach adjusted his eyesight through the slits on the mask.

"Meeting up with Miss Rozie." Tea Cake pulled Rozenbach out of the room, her steps as silent as a thief. But Rozenbach, a person that had zero training on sneaking around, would basically announce to anyone that was listening that they were there!

"WHAT?"

"Shh! I contacted Miss Rozie earlier with an artifact she gave to me in case of emergencies."

"You had it all along? And you didn't even tell me?!"

"Shh!" Tea Cake quickly covered Rozenbach's mouth with her palm. "Miss Rozie gave me the order not to tell you anything. She also told me to push the idea of you and King Sigil getting married..."

Seeing Rozenbach's dark face, Tea Cake hurriedly explained, "But if you truly aren't attracted to the King, I'm allowed to bring you away!"

In fact, it was Rozenbach's tears that convinced Tea Cake that her young master had zero interest towards King Sigil. The urgency and fear in his eyes were genuine and there was no hidden affection for the handsome and dashing King Sigil.

Still, Tea Cake felt it was a waste.

She was still thinking of what to do when King Sigil made a move to force Rozenbach to marry him! Knowing that if she did not make a move, Rozenbach would not be able to escape and so Tea Cake communicated with Miss Rozie for permission to escape!

Rozenbach tapped Tea Cake's hand that covered his mouth. Tea Cake searched for any signs of anger from her young master. Finding none, only then did Tea Cake remove her hand.

"How about the family? Will they be in danger if we run away?"

Rozenbach naturally wanted to run away, disregarding what would possibly happen to the original body's family if the situation got worse. But now Tea Cake told him that they would be meeting up with Rosaline, so that meant Rosaline must have made plans for their family.

"Miss Rozie had someone sneak Master and Madam out of the Kingdom. Even as we speak, they are currently on the way to our neighbouring Kingdom!"

Hearing that, Rozenbach felt relieved. At least there would be no innocent people punished for his escape.

"I'm sorry Master Rozen!" Tea Cake knelt down and bowed until her forehead touched the ground. "Even if this was Miss Rozie's plan, it's still this servant's fault for going along with it!"