Chapter 29

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **

The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names! (except Priest/Glitch, he's just as awesome)

Chapter 29

Tea Cake, seemingly out of nowhere, produced a perfectly intact replica of the dress he was currently wearing.

Queen Yuuko had helpfully produced a pair of meat buns to replace the damaged ones, but Rozenbach strongly refused them. He could accept wearing female clothing, but not the meat buns!

Since the escape plan was already halfway complete, there was no need to maintain his female disguise any longer!

What if someone managed to stop his escape and discovered his gender was male? Rozenbach couldn't care less! Tea Cake had said that the original Rozenbach family had already escaped so there was nothing left to worry about!

But Tea Cake still took the meat buns and placed them inside her storage bag in case of an emergency, ignoring Rozenbach's angry glare.

Suddenly, Lord Cookie's hand quickly filled with cookies between his fingers like shuriken, his body turned towards a direction with thick shadows, perfect for people to hide. "Come out!"

Rozenbach's eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure wearing a white robe step out from the shadows.

"Grace!"

Oh no! We're caught!

"You guys are too noisy for trying to secretly escape from the palace," Grace reprimanded. "Silence and stealth is most important!"

Rozenbach lips thinned in frustration. "Are you here to bring me back?"

Grace glanced at Queen Yuuko and Lord Cookie, well aware from their body language that they would not hesitate to harm her if she tried to forcefully get Rozenbach to return.

"Nah~" Grace grinned. "I'm not here for that."

"Then, what are you here for?" Lord Cookie asked guardedly.

"No offense, but I'm more familiar with the palace than any of you. To escape without anyone noticing, you will need my help. There are guards patrolling at every exit."

"Bring Rozenbach and Tea Cake to Draygan. Can you do it?" Queen Yuuko asked.

"Yuuko!" Lord Cookie stared at Queen Yuuko disapprovingly. His meaning was clear – It was unsure if Grace could be trusted.

"Doctor Grace knows that we were sent by Grand Tutor Etvo to help Rozenbach to escape, isn't that right?" Queen Yuuko glanced at Grace with a knowing smile.

If Grace had not known about Grand Tutor Etvo's order to help Rozenbach escape, she certainly did now!

Queen Yuuko had said it as a warning to Grace not to do anything to ruin their plans or she would risk offending Grand Tutor Etvo.

"Of course. I will make sure Rozenbach meets up with Draygan," Grace promised solemnly.

Queen Yuuko turned to Rozenbach and briefed him, "Draygan will fly you out of the palace and drop you off before the border to the next country. If you are lucky, you might even meet up with your sister."

"Thank you," Rozenbach said sincerely, giving her a deep bow.

"Okay, follow me!"

"Let's hope that the next time we meet, you will be dressed in male clothes," Queen Yuuko teased.