Chapter 25

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan
Pikachu Edit: Priest

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 25

"W-what-what are you doing here?" Rozenbach immediately tried to back away but the bed was behind him!

King Sigil slowly smiled, and if Rozenbach was a 'bent' person, he would have fallen for that devastating smile! A smile that seemed to be teasing yet seductive at the same time!

"Getting married to you."

It took Rozenbach a few blinks to finally get what the King meant. Rozenbach's eyes widened in horror. "Y-You mean a rehearsal? Marriage rehearsal?"

Suddenly King Sigil's eyes darkened, and he radiated a dangerous aura. "Today, this King will have you as my wife." He grabbed one of Rozenbach's wrists and gently pulled him closer.

At that moment, Rozenbach spotted two large red candles and a few joss sticks were lit up! He trembled as this picture looked very familiar to him. It was the same setting as those dramas in his original world where the couple would marry!

"No! I won't marry you!"

King Sigil's eyes turned dangerous. "So what Teacher Etvo said was the truth. You do not wish to marry me."

Rozenbach's eyes widened. "She said that to you?"

"She tried to set the wedding in seven days. She had interfered when I married Purple. Now she even wants to interfere in my second marriage!"

Rozenbach could not help but tremble in fear at the sight of a very angry King Sigil.

"Tell me beauty, do you want to marry me?"

"I-I..." Rozenbach wanted to answer honestly, but currently, King Sigil was in a very dangerous mood! Would the King kill him if he does not like his answer?

Suddenly, King Sigil's eyes warmed and shone with gentleness. "If you marry me, I will shower you with all my attention. I will love you till the day I die. I will not let you suffer even the tiniest bit. You will be known as my second wife, not a concubine."

A loud smash saved Rozenbach from having to answer anything. A wooden door sailed straight towards King Sigil's unguarded back!

"Danger!" Rozenbach could not help but cry out.

The warmth in King Sigil's eyes grew at what Rozenbach said. His beauty cared about him! He did not face the incoming door and just let it hit his broad back. The door immediately turned to dust from at the slightest contact with King Sigil's back!

Rozenbach gaped stupidly and King Sigil let out a soft chuckle seeing his beauty's cute reaction. He could not resist dropping a chaste kiss onto Rozenbach's tempting lips. The beauty immediately turned to stone.

I...I got kissed by a man!

"Sigil!" A furious voice cut in between the lovey-dovey interaction of the couple. Annoyance could be seen clearly in King Sigil's eyes when he looked at Grand Tutor Etvo, but she was not even intimidated by it and glared angrily at him!

"I will marry her," King Sigil stated arrogantly.

"I forbid it!"

Yes, good! Forbid it!