5 ~ Uncomfortable

A/N

BamBam's solo song makes me cringe so hard. I'm just being honest its the most hilarious song of GOT7. The autotune is great, the singing is amazing. Everything about party is awesome.

Your POV

I get a text from Marie to go to her house an hour before the party. She's probably going to ask me to set up her party. I can already see it, she's going to take an hour to get ready while I get everything set up. It's not the first time I've done this. It's okay, I like to plan parties anyway. I usually dress up for these parties so I wouldn't just be a shadow but also I like to dress up and look cute a lot.

Mae's Outfit:

Since I'm Marie's best friend, I know the password to her house

Since I'm Marie's best friend, I know the password to her house. I push the buttons on the number pad of the front door and hear the door unlocking. I open the door to see Mark shirtless while opening the fridge. I shield my eyes quickly and yelp as I shake the picture out of my head. I hear Mark giggling and running back upstairs. Oh my... When I hear the door of Marie's room close, I remove my hand from my eyes and exhale. They probably just finished fucking. I sigh and close the front door as I start to get the party set up.

When I finish the setting up the lights, food, and drinks, Mark and Marie finally exit her room. Marie looked stunning as usual and will probably get more dick tonight. I smile as she struts down the stairs while holding Mark's hand.

Marie's Outfit:

"We are totally different!" Marie exclaims and smiles

"We are totally different!" Marie exclaims and smiles. "Like how are we best friends?" She gives me a hug. She's usually happy right before a party.

"You look beautiful Mar." I say.

"Nice job, Mae." Marie says as she checks out her place. "I like the Christmas lights though it's not Christmas." She frowns at me.

I hold back my eyes from rolling and just give her a small smile. Mark looks at me and smiles as he looks at the lights. The doorbell rings which kills the awkward silence between us three. I immediately get the door and let everyone in. Most of the people who walk in are complete strangers to me until I see GOT7 and Liz walk in.