21 ~ Unexpected

A/N

i just want to make it clear that JB and everyone else but Yugyeom is unaware of Mark's overall plan.

they only knew about the theme park and dinner and something that hasn't been read by any of u yet (hehe)

The weekend rolled in and I haven't heard from Mark which worried me completely. When I woke up on Monday, I decide to tell JB everything for advice and help.

"I don't think Mark would ditch you like that on your birthday." JB tells me.

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe I'm wrong." I say and think back to last night as I start to doubt the identity of my admirer. I remember seeing Taehyung disappearing into the park when I saw him and my eyes widen. "I met someone else last night though."

"Who?" JB asks and park his car in the parking lot of the high school.

"Taehyung." I say. JB stops walking and looks at me doubtfully.

"No way." JB says and shakes his head.

"I don't know, he was there. Could it be a coincidence?"

"I mean, he has been trying really hard to be in your life but..." I interrupt JB

"I just think he wants to annoy me." I reason. JB shrugs and starts walking again. I try to get the thought of Taehyung writing those letters to me out of my head and try to focus on Mark. We both enter through the entrance doors and walk straight to Jinyoung and Jackson.

"Have you guys seen Mark?" JB asks.

"Isn't the girlfriend supposed to ask that question?" Jackson teases, making me laugh.

"No, we haven't seen him." Jinyoung says while looking at me. Yugyeom shows up with a frantic look, giving you anxiety.

"What's wrong, Yugyeom?" I ask him.

"Who did you meet on your birthday after we had dinner?" Yugyeom asks me which startles me. How does he know I met someone?

"Um..." I look at JB with a speechless face.

"How do you know she met anyone?" JB asks.

"The plan didn't work." Yugyeom sighs and shakes his head.

"Plan?" Jackson asks.

"Mark had a plan. The hike. The dinner." Yugyeom explains. "He told me after I saw him at the mall when I was with BamBam, Liz, and Mae. He was with another girl and was really close to her."

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"It was the waitress who handed you the note at dinner." Yugyeom says. "I thought he was cheating on you but he was planning on surprising you with something." My eyes widen in shock. He must be the one leaving me the notes then, right? But why didn't he meet me at the pier. Did I get the spot wrong?

"Where is he right now?" I ask in a hurry.

"I've been trying to text him but the last text he sent me was the night we went hiking." Yugyeom hands me his phone and I look at the text messages.

Mark: im sooo nervous

Yugyeom: u guys r already together

Yugyeom: why would u be nervous

Mark: u dont understand, im revealing something thats really big. it might affect our relationship idk

Yugyeom: omg

Yugyeom: r u gay????

Mark: NOOO

Mark: i meant that she might be creeped out by me or something

Yugyeom: r u a serial killer?

Mark: NOOO nvm im going to stop talking. im gonna go meet up with her rn

Yugyeom: u literally just dropped her off. what a waste of gas

Mark: im meeting up with her now

The bell rings and I look up and frown at Yugyeom while handing his phone back to him. The rest of the group looks at me and waits for my reaction.

"Did he tell you where he was meeting me?" I ask with a sigh. Yugyeom shakes his head. "Well, at least I know who it is now." I say and look at JB.

"What do you mean?" Jackson asks. I look over at Jinyoung who looks spaced out while Jinyoung looks confused.

"Mark has been sending me love letters." I say.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Jackson gushes and smiles. I keep a straight face as I watch his reaction which causes Jackson to clear his throat. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Even before we started dating." I say and then look over at Jinyoung who looks engaged in my story. "He's had a huge crush on me without me knowing. I found all the letters in my locker." I sigh and smile to myself. "They've helped me a lot and I didn't even acknowledge him and care about him before as I do now. He knew how to take care of me and make me happy without even being in my life physically. That's... That's really love."

Mark's POV

"He's had a huge crush on me without me knowing. I found all the letters in my locker." I hear her laugh a little and smile to myself. "They've helped me a lot and I didn't even acknowledge him and care about him before as I do now. He knew how to take care of me and make me happy without even being in my life physically. That's... That's really love."

A/N

lol ApRiL FoOLs

i just posted twice cuz i love spoiling u guys :) love u guys