Chapter 5 TOMATO?

"Holy shit! Nope!" Naruto shouted as he rolled out of the way of another blast of wind that was aimed for him. The match just started, and Temari was holding nothing back against Naruto. She was destroying everything around her in her attempt to take Naruto out as soon as possible. Naruto seriously had no defense against wind, though fire beat wind it didn't mean that if she sent a blast of wind at him that he wouldn't just turn it into a fireball aimed at HIM! Naruto was running like his life depended on it, though that was just so that he could get an opening.

Temari was obviously amused by him, because she was smiling as she sent wind last after wind blast with her ninja fan. The giant ass fan she was winging around like it weighed nothing at all. with each wave of her fan, she sent more waves of wind soaring towards him. Naruto crossed his fingers in front of him, and a group of ten shadow clones formed around him. Then Naruto made all of the clones jump in random directions, himself included. None of them had swords, but all of them were confusing Temari. She had no trick to finding out which Naruto was the real Naruto, so she had to guess.

She guessed using her fan.

Three clones were sent flying and popping in the air when she waved her fan next, eliminating a small amount of hid distractions. Two of the clones got brave and charged at her in an attempt at hand to hand, only for her to jump over them and whack them both in the head with her fan. She was grinning at how only six Narutos, one real one included, remained. She looked around for her next target, and it happened when a Naruto burst out of the smoke of one ot his fallen clone brothers and surprised her for a second by aiming a punch at her. Her punch connected first thanks to her longer arm

"Damn you Shikamaru! This was YOUR opponent! Coward!" One of the Naruto clones shouted up at the stadium with an angry glare. In the crowd, one person flipped off the clone that was talking. Before the clone could start shouting again, it was popped by a blast of wind. Naruto nearby grit his teeth, before his entire body started to glow. The glowing got Temari's attention, and she held her fan in the ready position so that she could attack Naruto at a moments notice, him and whatever weapon that he got out of wherever he pulled them from. When Naruto was done glowing, he was shown to Temari and the crowd.
Wearing the Heart Kreuz Armor that Erza always wore, skirt included.

"... What?" Temari asked stupidly, before she was punched in the face by Naurto's armored fist when he closed the distance between them. Temari could already tell she was going to be bruised from the strong punch she got to the face, the right cheek to be more exact. She could see a few stars from how hard she had been hit, before Naruto spun around and kicked her with the black leather boots he was wearing. Temari was launched into the air by the kick to the gut, and Naruto grabbed her by the ankle and slammed her into the ground so hard she actually BOUNCED back up into the air.

He grabbed her ankle again, before he started to spin and threw her towards the wall. She never hit the wall, she she did hit the ground and roll for a bit.