Chapter 33 Hot Springs Mishab

'Changing by hand feel so weird, normally I Requip my clothes and that is it.' Naruto mentally noted to himself as he stood next to Shizune in the female's side changing room. They weren't the only ones there, since some women were coming out of the flaps that led to the bath, showing that they had finished their bathing. The ones coming out had towels wrapped around their completely nude bodies, and they were of various ages from young to old. Naruto didn't really look at them as he folded the kimono Shizune had lent him and placed it in a basket. Slipping out of his panties without a care that if anyone looked they would be able to see his penis, though from the angle he was standing at the only person with any sort of view was Shizune at this moment.

Shizune had already taken her kimono off, and the ninja-wire fishnet shirt she wore underneath it. She was a very orderly person, folding her kimono before placing it into the basket and taking her top off to show that her moderately sized C-cup chest hidden by a bright red sports bra with black frills on the sides of it. She seemed like the kind of person that liked cute underwear, and she wore matching red panties... that were a bit on the small side with how much they covered. They also seemed to be a little tight on her, and when she removed them without a second's thought and placed them in the basket, Naruto was able to see her womanhood.

Well... he saw the same thing on Erza every time that she appeared naked in front of him when he took a bath. Shizune's was different at the same time, a little bit of a darker shade of pink, but soon his attention was drawn to her chest when she slipped her bra off and her breasts bounced out of their restrictions. They didn't have anything near the size Erza had, but they were rather normal breasts, and they were topped with lightly tanned pink nipples. Her kunoichi training and fit body having kept them perky over the years. Naruto looked down at his own chest... breasts he forced himself to admit. Reaching up, Naruto gave them a small grope and twitched a little.

"Oh, I'm sure they will grow bigger. I think Lady Tsunade cheats and uses jutsu to make her boobs as big as they are." Shizune gave Naruto a light pat on the shoulders, and Naruto turned his head to her.

"Actually, I'm fine with the size they are. I would rather not grow any bigger than... this." Naruto said, not knowing his own cup size. Since leaving the Celestial Spirit Realm he had just wrapped them up tightly with bandaging, but that wasn't the most comfortable thing. Shizune drapped her arm over Naruto's shoulder and pulled him closer to he with a smile on her face, and she reached into the basket and showed a white bottle of sake with two cups. Naruto's face was pressed up agains her chest, and though they were soft, he couldn't felt but feel a little uncomfy with the fact that she seemed to still not notice he was a male.

That or she didn't have a big issue with skinship.

"I asked the counter lady for a bottle of this. There is nothing like enjoying a nice hot bath, and a little bit of sake... within reason or course. Everything in moderation. If only Lady Tsunade would moderate her drinking." Shizune complained a little, with Naruto nodding. His sense of smell was better than the average person before fusing with Erza, and now her own keen nose was added to his own. Tsunade had the lasting scent of booze mixed into her scent, and he wasn't a big fan of that scent. Sure, he disliked bitter things, but some bitter scents smelled pretty good. Coffee smelled good... booze did not smell good, to him at least.

Naruto walked away from Shizune and went over to the towel that were folded up neatly into a pile, before he grabbed two of them and started to walk back over to Shizune while she gave the sake an experimental whiff.

"What are you smelling it for?" Naruto asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I asked for sweet sake with as little alchohol as possible. I was just checking it to make sure that she gave me the right bottle... and checking for poison. Everything is good with this bottle. A girl your age needs to worry about her health... so I want you to tell me when you are feeling funny and I will stop you from drinking. With this though, it would take a bit to make anyone tipsy." Shizune said, gaining a sigh of relief from Naruto. Shizune seemed to be a genuinely responsible adult that he could count on. As it was, he could only list a few adults in his life that he knew he could trust... with certain issues.