Chapter 61 The weakness

'I can't wait... today I get to make Wendy's dream come true. I get to make a positive change.' Naruto thought with a smile on his face as he laid back in bed. After the long, painful, annoying, evil, fucking horrible, double fucking horrible... infinitely fucking horrible... mission that he had, had... despite being able to kill THREE Toras in one day... and a few innocent cats... they had decided to stay at one of the more fancy hotels in the area to rest up and heal from the scratches they had gotten.

He didn't want to be filthy when he met Wendy after all.

*Suck*

Naruto's eyebrow twitches in annoyance for a moment when he felt something soft latching onto his body and suck on his flesh.

*Suck*

Naruto's eyebrows both twitches in annoyance when he felt a second person decide to join in on the first. He could understand the first person doing it, even though it annoyed him to have it done, but the second person was just weird. Naruto did wear pajamas in his sleep, but usually he would open the shirt by mistake because of how rough a sleeper he was... and by open, he meant that the buttons would be snapped right off of his top.

Fu, in all of her happy weirdness... was a titty sucker.

She would find him, she would crawl into bed with him, and then she would suck on his tits like she was expecting to get a drink. Naruto did not know if she actually got anything or not, and he didn't want to know, but he had accepted this as just one of Fu's MANY quirks that made her the happy idiot that she was. The girl was always happy, much like he himself could be, but she was also way more stupid than he ever was. When she saw a giant creature, instead of running away from it, she ran at it with a smile on her face and the desire to either ride the creature, or fucking murder it.

She was a weird girl, so instead of getting angry at her for what she did, Naruto punched her in the head... AFTER she stopped sucking his breast.

You make the mistake of punching somebody with their teeth on your tit once, and only once.

He could handle Fu doing this, she was a weird girl with weird interests and no modesty. The girl didn't care if you were a boy or girl, she would gladly take a bath with either. She didn't care if you were an enemy or a friend, she would gladly have a cup of tea with either. Her goal in life was to make 100 friends, no matter who it was so long as she made friends with them.

"Hmmmmm... taste good." Levy moaned in her sleep, and Naruto raised his hand to punch the top of her head as well.

Naruto stopped himself.

He would only make that mistake once.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" Erza asked as she came out of the bathroom brushing her teeth. She was butt freaking naked, her body on full display, showing that she had also gotten out of the shower. Her cuts had already healed up nicely, showing she had a nice little enhanced healing factor herself... not even close to his own, but faster than normal.

"Get. Them. Off." Naruto said with a frown on his face, and Erza crossed her arms under her breasts. That caused them to bounce, showing just how large she was, her breasts shaking even after the first bounce. She didn't even bother to cover her hairless crotch as she stared at what was going on with a raised eyebrow.

"Just letting you know, I approve if you are a lesbian." Erza told him, and Naruto palmed his face.

"Okay, you of ALL people should remember I am a boy." Naruto told her in annoyance, and she blushed and looked at the ceiling.

She had forgotten.

"You know, they say 50% of men that develop female breasts do develop the ability to produce breast milk. I think they call it a side effect of Gynecomastia or something." Ghost-Erza told him as she materialized above him, watching down with a smile on her face. Naruto palmed his face even harder.