Chapter 19 Quick Update

"Why does my mind look... different?" Naruto asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked at how girly his inner soul had become since fusing with Erza. Well, girly wasn't the true thing he would like to call it, but his mindscape had been changed into that of a room. It was a large room that was filled to the brim with various different kinds of armors and trophies lining the walls, with five other rooms sitting right next to it. There were stuffed animals on the bed, and other such things laying around on the floor for the purpose of entertainment.

...

"I changed things. The boilder room, sewer thing wasn't working for me so I changed it to this. Underneath the bed is a hidden door that leads to the Kyuubi's prison. I live inside of you, you know." Erza said as she walked around and sat down on the bed. She was closely linked to his soul, thus making his mindscape her own person playground to change as she saw fit. She lived here, so she had at least that much of a right. She wasn't some animal that needed to be caged, like the Kyuubi, but instead a beautiful young woman of 20 that deserved to get at least some preferential treatment from her host.

"You changed my mindscape... and made it this?" Naruto asked as he gestured to the stuffed animals and the frilly bed. Well, at least it sort of explained why some parts of his personality had become a bit more... Erza, because she was in his mind changing some things around like this. Of course, not even she could change the more important parts of his core self, but she didn't need to. She just changed enough to allow herself some form of comfort inside of her student.

"It is a replica of my room at the dorms of Fairy Tail. I feel nice here, and unlike on the outside I have legs in here. I can't just float around." Erza said as she gestured to her legs, showing that they were back with her once more. She really did have sexy legs, and Erza saw Naruto staring at her thighs. She crossed her legs over each other, before she coughed into her hand and looked towards one of the other rooms. "Of course, there is somebody that I met when I was... exploring." Erza said with a signifigant look towards one of the armors.

"Who?" Naruto asked as he turned around and looked at what she was looking at, seeing a pair of legs sticking out from one of the armors, with the sight of hair hair doing down to the knees. The skin was pale, the same shape as Erza's own skin, and the hair was a less vibrant shade of red. A more dull shade of red than Naruto or Erza's own red hair, which had a more... life to it, even though Erza was dead. Funny thing tha death itself didn't change her vibrant red hair. The legs stiffened lightly, and a patch of red hair came out form behind the armor and turned around to show a heart shaped face with plum colored eyes. A beautiful female in her late twenties maybe, but with the look of youth to her.

She walked out from behind the armor with a sheepish look on her face, and Naruto blinked for a moment.

"Oh... why is Kushina Uzumaki inside of me?" Naruto asked when he saw one of Tenten's top favorite kunoichi in history. She looked just like the picture of her that he had seen, though her figure had a little bit of extra weight to it... not a lot, but enough to show that she HAD been pregnant at some point in time. She wasn't very well endowed when compared to Erza, but not many were, and she was on the normal size for females in height. She wore a home styled dress with a yellow shirt underneath it, and her straight red hair called out to Naruto for a second.

"You know me already?" Kushina asked in slight confusion.

"Yeah, I mean, you are one of Tenten's favorite ninja that she looks up to. Though, I don't get why you would be inside of me. Erza-sensei is part of me now, but why are you here?" Naruto asked with a very confused look on his face, and Kushina's face twitched before she grit her teeth and showed a vein on the side of her head bulging out. Raising her gripped fist, she slammed it onto the top of Naruto's head and sent his face pointing towards the floor.