Chapter 36 Wings of Black

"So... they tried to poison you and get you out of the way so that Tsunade would gamble away all of the money that she won using you?" Shizune asked as they all walked through a desert together, with Naruto holding Tonton between his arms. It turns out, those bunny girls were only following orders given to them by their boss to prevent Tsunade from robbing them blind. They had fully planned of taking Naruto to the break room to let him sleep until Tsunade had wasted all of the money she won, and then they would let him leave with her.

Tsunade's reputation change in sucking places dry of their money over the last month had become well known among casinos after all.

They had been following orders so that the business they worked for wouldn't go bankrupt. People seemed to think tha casinos were placed with infinite money, but it was still a business after all, so they had to work to make money in some way. Tsunade using him went against everything that they were trying to do by taking all of their money, and when they went bankrupt a lot of people would lose their jobs and the place would be forced to close down without the funds to actually pay the winners or workers.

Naruto actually felt bad that he had been costing people their jobs after hearing this.

So he left the casino without Tsunade, and she had stayed behind and lost almost all of the money that she had won that day. They were still set for money after the other places that they had nearly robbed blind, so there was no worry there, but since then Naruto had refused to help Tsunade in swindle casinos without having a profit limit to how much they would take. When they hit that limit, Tsunade had promised him that they would leave the casino with the money that they had earned and no more than that. She only agreed, because she felt that if she pushed it and made Naruto hate helping her then his luck might run dry for her.

"Hey, they were just following orders to prevent a leech from sucking their blood." Naruto said as he looked at Tsunade, who didn't seem ashamed of her actions.

"I am not apologizing." Tsunade told them when they both sent her looks of annoyance for how she was getting revenge.

"Why didn't you tell me people lost their jobs when you sucked a casino dry of money?" Naruto asked her, with Erza floating next to him in her ghostly form looking around the desert with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are we travelling in a desert anyway?" Erza asked an important question, having been asleep when they started travelling into the desert. She had been surprised when she formed out of Naruto's body and found them to be in the middle of a hot, dry desert with no end in sight.

"Would you have helped me otherwise?" Tsunade asked with thick sarcasm in her voice, but a small amount of bitterness in it as well. Tsunade stretched her arms above her head and her breasts nearly bounced right out of her top with how sweat covered her was.

"Lady Tsunade, you have to be more careful." Shizune lectured, with Tsunade blowing the lecture off without a care. Naruto looked around, wondering what else could be found to do in a desert. He didn't really mind the heat like Shizune and Tsunade, who wore more clothes on their bodies than he did. Currently, Naruto was wearing his western wear as Erza called it. The proper term would be cowgirl, but he didn't want to call it that, but it clearly wasn't for men so he couldn't call it cowboy either. He was wearing a white cowgirl's hat with a brown strap around it, and the fairy tail symbol in pink on the front. He wore a pink button up shirt with no button, cut off below the breasts as tried up to keep it together. Underneath it he had his breasts covered by a white strapless bikini top, and his sleeves were rolled up into a short sleeve top. He was wearing jean short shorts that went down just enough to cover his butt and show most of his legs, and he the short shorts up with a white belt. His normal leather knee high boots were replaced by white cowgirl boots.