Chapter 63 Burning Down an Arc

"BURN! Burn in the black flames that end all creation! Even Nirvana is no match for me!" Naruto shouted out with a large grin on his face. The flames of Amaterasu was amazing flames, even the ultimate magic tool was being burned to the ground by an endless amount of black flames that had spewed forth from the Sharingan Naruto had gained from Itachi. The spiral Mangekyo design never stopped spinning, and his eye was crying blood as he engulfed the entire building that made up Nirvana in a sea of flames that burned down over a mile of forest so far.

He was being a little overdramatic about it, but this was GREAT stress relief for him.

"Such power." Roubal muttered as he watched his greatest regret burned into nothing before his very eyes, and by such a young... person. He couldn't help but worry about this person's mental health, but he had to admit he himself felt some happiness that the Nirvana was being burned to the ground before his very eyes... along with a large chunk of the forest around it that was engulfed in the sea of flames.

'Scary...' Wendy thought as she wiped the tears out of her eyes. She wasn't even thinking about Naruto as scary, she was thinking of the situation she found herself in as scary.

She had recently learned of something very shocking... her very guild was nothing more than a lie. Cait Shelter didn't exist, it was all an illusion, along with it's members, created by Roubal's spirit. The old man was dead, and the person she called Master was nothing more than a lingering ghost waiting for somebody powerful enough to destroy Nirvana. Once Nirvana was burned to the ground, Roubal would vanish with it... along with the guild and everything with it.

"Na-chan has a lot of pent up aggression." Levy said with a dull look in her eyes.

"Hahahahahaha! Burn it all top the ground!" Fu shouted as she joined Naruto in causing destruction. She wasn't even doing anything other than surrounding herself with a bubbling red cloak, grabbing trees, and throwing them into the flames, watching the flames go higher and higher as more kindling was added to the already huge flame ocean they were watching go down.

"Fu is just destruction crazy." Levy told Wendy as she placed a hand on the NOW truly scared girl's shoulder.

Naruto stared at the flames, while Roubal started to vanish behind them. Wendy looked at the old man with tears in her eyes, while Carla nearby crossed her paws and stared at the old man. Wendy's tears troubled her as well, but she had figured out long ago that the guild didn't really exist. She had been prepared for a long time for the guild to vanish into thin air like it was doing, as was the entire city Cait Shelter was located in not far away.

She was more concerned about how in a matter of minutes they would be homeless.

"Master..." Wendy said silently as the tears fell to the ground, rushing down her cheeks and dripping from her chin.

"Listen, Wendy-chan, this world is filled with good people and bad people... these guys from Fairy Tail came for you and Carla... and they are-" Roubal started, before Naruto's sadistic laughing could he heard as he burnt the forest to the ground.

"Fairy Tail is filled with destructive, but kind, people." Levy helped the old man out with a doubtful look on her face.

"Good people, they are good people. I know you must feel hurt now, but cherish all of the memories you have. The people in them might not be real, but they are your memories, and that makes them real to you... I want you to find a place you really belong." Roubal told Wendy with a light smile on his face. The flames of Amaterasu started go out when Naruto stared at them with his Sharingan eye, extinguishing them using the same eye that created them.

Everything within a mile diamater was burned to ash, the ground a large scourch mark.

Roubal was almost finished vanishing, and more tears seemed to go down Wendy's face as she took the man's words to heart. She would always cherish all of her fond memories of this nonexistant place, because this was where she had grown up for a good few years.