Chapter 30 Virgo and Complications

"Woah... how is this..." Kushina questioned when she looked at herself. She looked exactly like she normally did, but instead she was standing right next to a bandaged Naruto. In front of her was a shorter woman with long yellowish-green hair with tied in a ponytail with her hair brushed out of her sharp blue eyes. She was a slender and well endowed woman, making Kushina push her chest out a little more to compare out of instinct. She wore a tight and rather seductive nurses outfit with a cap, and a badge with a strange constelation on it.

"Ophiuchus is Administrator of the Celestial Spirit Realm, and thus, she had the authority to build Celestial bodies for souls that have passed on." The same pink haired woman, who was apparently known as 'The Virgin' Virgo, that carried Naruto said.

"I don't have a soul though, my form was pure chakra that I had when I was alive. My soul has already passed on to the Pure Land. What was inside of my son was just my chakra... so why?" Kushina asked as she looked at Virgo and Ophiuchus for some kind of answer to how she could now exist out of Naruto.

"Simple, you were just energy. Removing you, and crafting you a Spiritual Body is a simple matter. Anyway, I couldn't finish healing him with you inside of him. You were an unnatural phenomenon inside of him without a strong enough connection." Ophiuchus commented as she placed her hand on Naruto's chest and started to pat on it in sync with his heart beat.

"What is all of this Celestial Spirit stuff?" Kushina asked with a raised eyebrow, and Virgo stepped forward to Kushina and gave her a silver key.

"We are Celestial Spirits, and we give keys to those that make contracts with us so that we can be summoned. We can not die unless we are forced into the human world for too long. A normal human can only be in the Celestial Spirit Realm for about a day or two... but Naruto here has survived 8 days straight... that is simply amazing." Ophiuchus stated with cool eyes as she looked over Naruto. After 8 days of sleeping, he had been fully healed... the bandages were just for show... except for the ones on his face.

"Thank you for saving the life of my son." Kushina said when she realized that Naruto had been saved by this woman.

"Consider it a favor to you and Virgo. I wouldn't have done this for somebody that I don't have a contract with normally... I also took the liberty to fix up his mixing eye." Ophiuchus said as she touched his face, aboce where his left eye was suppose to be. Virgo sent Ophiuchus a thumps up, and the fellow spirit nodded at her.

"About his... her gender?" Virgo asked an important question.

"A mix... it seems his body has taken in a lot of female genetics and is growing accustomed to them. His body is a mix between them, but his sexual organs are male... so boy." Ophiuchus answered the question.

"What do you mean you fixed his eye?" Kushina asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That body that came with you all, he had three eyes on him. I transplanted one of his eyes into Naruto, but strangely enough that eye was blind already... then I transplanted the 3rd eye that he was carrying on him... and the eyes... mixed." Ophiuchus tried to explain this. Kushina looked at Naruto with a raised eyebrow, wondering what Ophiuchus was talking about.

"Huh?" Kushina questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Look, with my powers over medicine I can look up any medical records through out the formation of written history." Ophiuchus said as she undid the bandages on Naruto's face, showing that he was fully healed their as well. Then she opened his eyelids and showed Kushina that instead of a blue eye he had a red eye with 3 tomoe surrounding the pupil. Then her hand glowed, and the 3 tomoe started to spin faster and faster, before mixing into one tomoe that started to lengthen and create a spiral around his eye and linking to his pupil. Kushina was surprised at that. It looked just like an Uzumaki swirl, but with more spinning before reaching the center.