Chapter 48 Fear the Chibi Erza

"Is Naruto going to be okay?" Lucy asked with worried look on her face for the younger 'girl' when she saw that Naruto and Natsu were going standing apart from each other in the middle of the rather wide street. She was actually standing next to Cana and Levy, with Cana sitting on top of a barrel with a box of bets and money in her lap as she looked at the about to happen fight with a grin on her face.

"Na-chan may look young, but rest assured he... is a strange one. Nobody has ever really seen him right before." Levy admitted, though from what she had heard Naruto had all of the same skills as Erza to a slightly weakened degree thanks to his body being physically weaker than Erza, and his actual combat experience being less. At the same time, he did had access to all of her armors and weapons that not even Erza could use properly at this time, and because he had Erza's magic core at the peak of her power he had even more magic than Erza did at this point in time.

He was also a ninja with this energy called chakra, with his own special techniques... so she would say that Naruto was the clear winner. After all, Naruto knew all of their fighting styles after stories being told by Erza.

"He... him? Naruto... is a girl right?" Lucy asked in genuine confusion.

"I say go with girl until you see between her legs." Cana told Lucy with narrowed eyes looking towards the front of Naruto's crotch in the skinny jeans he was wearing. Naruto summoned a case into his hand, and Lucy's jaw dropped when Naruto pulled out a golden key and looked at it for a few moments.

"Naruto's a Celestial Spirit Mage like me!?" Lucy shouted in shock, her belief pushed, while Levy had her eyes widened a little at the unexpected information.

"Open the Gate of the Maiden: Virgo!" Naruto called out with a grim look on his face. He had been meaning to test out what was going to happen if he attempted to summon his spirits now. His answer became clear to him when his key started to glow bright golden. He was even more surprised when his key started to crack, before it exploded and showed a new key in it's place. This one was still golden, but it was slightly smaller than before and the design had changed a little.

Eclipse Mode

'I see... my keys all changed.' Naruto thought when he looked at his box and saw that all of his keys had changed shape, and the only silver key that he still had was his mom's key... which was strange. Naruto held up the key higher than before, and the tip seemed to glow. "Open the Gate of the Eclipse Maiden: Virgo!" Naruto called out as the key glowed.

"Eclipse!?" Lucy, the only person who had any knowledge of this, shouted in shock. She was mostly shocked because she had zero knowledge of what was going on. Naruto on the other hand was surprised when instead of coming out of a random hole in the ground, a black glow appeared in front of him as Virgo jumped out of it. Naruto blinked when he noticed that there was a very signifigant change in her.

His Virgo had chosen to dress like a maid.

This Virgo looked like she belonged in a military. Her eyes were a little sharper than Virgo's, and her hair had gone from completely straight to messier to the point it almost looked spiky. Her maid uniform was long gone, not replaced with a black jacket with gold colored edges, with the front of the jacket open to reveal much of her ample chest, with a higher collar that was flipped down. She wore white gloves, her shackles now undone and hanging from a brown belt on her waist with the virgo symbol. She wore a black mini-skirt with white tights underneath, and black high heeled boots that reach up to the middle of her thighs. She had a white collar around her neck, and she seemed to be holding a whip in her hands.

 She had a white collar around her neck, and she seemed to be holding a whip in her hands