Chapter 1

An advance height, skinny girl with light blonde hair makes her way through the doors of her new school, William McKinley High. She had just arrived over a month ago to Ohio from Sydney Australia, so things were definitely nerve racking for the girl.

They're already a month into the new school year, so she has a lot to catch up on. However Quinn Fabray is quite excited to be here, she needed a new start and was more than happy to have that start in America. She always thought she belonged there when she grew up, so when her step father was told from his boss that they wanted him to move, Quinn was more than thrilled. She didn't mind that the place they were moving too was a small town called Lima, she was just happy she was going to live in America.

So the skinny blonde haired girl got out of her car and made her way through the doors of her new school that she will be stationed in for the next three years. She had already got all her books and class schedules the week before, so she made her way to her locker to grab her books for the first two periods. The girl received quite a lot of looks from the other students, although she knew that was going to happen. She grabbed her books and made her way to her first two periods.

Once the two periods were over Quinn made her way over to see the cheerleading coach... Now Australian schools are quite different than American schools as they don't usual have cheerleading teams, but the girl has always wanted to be a part of a cheerleading team so she thought hey let's give it a go. She knocked lightly on the coach's door and waited to be called in...

"Come in," called a tall skinny lady with short blonde hair, it was like man hair.

"Hi, Ms. Sylvester, my names Quinn Fabray and I just transferred here and was wondering if I could try out for your Cheerio team... I know you might not have a spot because the year has already started but I believe I'm good enough to be on the team," Quinn said confidently.

"Is that right, Skippy?" the angry tall lady smirked back... Gosh I've already got a nickname, Quinn thought. "Yes Coach... I won't be wasting your time."
"What about the other girls who are on my team... I've already got my numbers."
"Well I believe if I'm better than any of those girls I should be able to be on the team."

"So you're saying to replace a girl on my team?" Sue stared at the girl with no emotion in her face.
"Well if you put it like that then yes."
Sue gave Quinn a smirk, "Well I like the way you think Skippy, meet me at lunch time in the hall... You better not be wasting my time." "Thank you Coach... I can assure you I won't be wasting your time," and with that the blonde made her way to her next class.

When lunch commenced Quinn made her way to the hall to wait for Ms. Sylvester, she didn't want to keep the coach waiting, so she arrived there first. After she did her routine in front of the coach, Sue asked her to clean herself up and then to make her way to her office to decide what was going to happen.

Once she got cleaned up and changed Quinn made her way to the office and was surprised to see a brunette cheerleader sitting in front of Ms. Sylvester's desk. Quinn knocked and made her way in.

"Take a seat Skippy," the mean coach replied.
Quinn didn't know what to say so she took a seat next to the brunette and waited.

"So Hay this is Skippy and she's a new member on the squad. Set her all up with what she needs."

"Yes Coach," the brunette replied.

"Now both of you out of my office... See you at practice."

Both girls left and started walking down the hall, the brunette chose to speak up first, "Hi I'm Hayley... Hayley Anderson... I'm the Cheerios' captain."

"Thought you might be, and I'm Quinn... Quinn Fabray. Nice to meet you." "So you're Australian, that's where Coach got your nickname."
The blonde girl laughed, "Yeah. Does she do that a lot?"
"Give nicknames? Yeah... She's actually a real bitch."