Introduction

"I am waiting do come fast", shivaay was smiling throughout the conversation,he was a changed man now angry and egoistic person now has turned to a cute and loveable man. It was all because of his Annika. Its been 2yrs they are in relationship, he sometimes wonder how stupid and unethical his behaviour was in all these years, but now he knew a perfect life partner is not one who has lineage but who connects you to the world of happiness.
After Tia being exposed, Shivaay Annika became friends, he started being polite and softer towards her and with passing days they fell in love.

As soon as they realised that they are in love their family wanted them to get married, but it was Annika who refused making everyone including shivaay very surprised, she wanted herself to be a successful wedding planner ,for her own sake, she never wanted to be dependent on anybody else.

After yesterday's date they decided to take next step forward and decided to get married, they wanted to tell the family about their decision. Shivaay was way too excited to tell this news he was continuously calling Annika.

"Coming shivaay, i am on my way" she cut the call smiling. She never thought that she will be marrying The Shivaay Sigh Oberoi. Marriage was just a dream to her which she has heard about she has never seen a perfect love story, it was always survival for her that mattered. When Shivaay confessed his love in his own tadi(attitude), she was in cloud nine, she also liked him but she feared what if Shivaay does not feel the same way she felt.To her surprise her baghad billa singh Oberoi did confessed, though his attitude intact he was emotional and true to his words..
Now its been 1 year 7 months to be precise both agreed to get married , it was getting difficult for them to stay away for a second.

************
Hey friends,I am very new to this wattpad, but i really liked reading shivika fanfiction and got inspired and wrote something myself too, its just introduction Do read and comment if you are interested in reading it if i get positive response i will contnue it. Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Yours
Krishna.