Celebrations

Oberoi mansion was decorated like a bride, it was shivika's engagement day. Everybody was so involved in the preparation that nobody has time to even talk to eachother. Three oberoi brothers were busy in making shivaay embarrassed and teasing him to core.

They all were ready to witness the new phase of shivika love story. Shivaay was almost ready all dressed up in black and red combination sherwani(similar to which he wore in fake marriage with tia in the show).
He was looking like a prince of fairy tales ready to make his princess jealous of his beauty,he was looking very happy but he was lost somewhere which did not go unnoticed by om, rudra was busy in self admiration.

"Kya hua, itni gehri soch me kyu pada hai?"om asked
"Nahi kuch nahi, bas aise hi."shivaay answered without looking at him.
Then om made him look at him and then asked" batayega kya hua hai?"

"I am scared. Om" he said looking tensed
To which om and rudra could not believe their ears.
Later they were seriously talking about his problem.
"I am scared om, i love Annika so much that now i fear kahi kisi wajah se wo mujhse alag na ho jaye, mein darta hu agar wo mere zindagi se chali gyi na main jee nahi paunga. Aur main ye afford nahi kar sakta mere upar pure ghar ki zimmedari hai"

"Par main uske bina nahi reh paunga" he said rather disappointed and well as feeling scared.
"Par tu aisa soch hi kyu raha hai.aisa kya hua hai?"
"Kuch nahi hua hai but pata nahi kyu mujhe darr lag raha hai ajeeb si feeling aa rahi hai jaise kuch hone wala ho. I just hope sab ache se ho."

"Dont worry sab ache se hoga hum hain na tere saath. Aur tu to hai hi i know tu sab sambhal lega."
They all smiled and did obro hug, but shivaay's fear was still there, but he bruised it off and smiled because its a big day for him.

The theme of the day was red and blue, everybody dressed according to that, it was time for the function o'bros decents from the stairs looking dapper and classy, everyobodys eyes stuck on them. As if on que Annika her sister gauri and her mother entered the mansion, they had some few relatives with them, Annika was looking like a princess, in blck off shoulder blouse she was wearing a sparkling red color Lehenga, she was looking serene. Hair done in loose bun leaving some strands on her face making her more sensuous and gorgeous. Shivaay eyes fixed on her ,he wanted to kiss her right there but he controlled his emotion. He waa disturbed by thode strands on her face he wanted to tuck it on her ears but, he knew this is not the right time. He will have his share of ramance sometime later.

Everybody greeted each other settled down on the decorated couches near them.After a while they slip rings to eachothers fingers. Their eyes meet, there were lots of emotions in those two pair of eyes.

They have seen a lot of things together, eachothers worst side, eachothers breakdown, their love for family, their sorrows and unconditional love for eachother. It was an emotional moments, for many days they were waiting for it, and finally it is happening. Though they were already one soul two bodies but now its official.

The ceremony was done now it was time for celebration, Rudy signals the dj and song starts matching their steps they danced, it was the most happiest day at oberoi mansion. The time stopped and congratulated the two soulmates.

Meanwhile dai ma announced that her grand children are coming.

Rudra who was sitting with gauri shifted to shivaay who was busy talking with om and Annika, he came and said"she is behaving as if some miss universe is coming,waise bhaiyya i really wanted to know ki ye pia dikhti kaisi hai?uski wajah se meri bhabhi ko heart attack ate ate reh gya?" To which shivaay glared at him first and looking at Annika felt embarrassed. Om just gave him a smack on his shoulder.

Dai ma was too much excited and continuously she was saying her jaans are coming.....
And then they came....

1st entry
A girl in full indian attire, wearing a half sleeve patiala suit with lots of bells on her dupaatta. Wearing all colourful bangles on her boths hands, hair nicely done in a long chhoti. With paranda on it which was again colorful and with small bells hanging on it. While she moved making lits of sound. A sharp feature similar to her grandma she was beautiful. But a little too colourful..
Rudy was looking at her confused,his jaws dropping a little he wispers to om ears "dont you think suddenly OM became like rainbow with lots of bells around it." "Shup up rudy" thats all om could say. And moving to shivaay he said"thank god bhaiyya you fell in love with Annika didi, otherwise apko subah subah ye sare bells jagane aate." Shivaay was thanking his stars but, he just shooed away Rudy.

Meanwhile pia touched everybody feet and took blessing, she was beautiful but overly done.

2nd entry
A well build figure not very tall but had a rough figure and structure walked with full attitude,with a sly smile on his face, and wearing kurta pyjama and a red half coat over it with a small pony tail. Came and touched everybody's feet. Then dai ma introduced him to shivaay who was trying to figure him out, he stretched his hands and said"hi i am Daksha".

Shivaay shook his hands and was about to say his name but he cut him in between and said"i know, shivaay right... who doesn't know you, actually i know everyone . And honestly i am a big fan of yours." Though he was sounding all nice and good, but his words does not appeal any of the brothers.
He moves slightly to Annika and said"the only person i dont know is this beautiful lady" he stretch his hands to take Annika's hand who was not willing to give, shivaay sensed it and said" she is Annika, my Annika and your bhabhi."he put his hands on her shoulder,making her feel all protective under him.

Unwillingly Daksha joins his hands and did namaste to her. To which she reply back.
"I am not getting a good vibe from him bhaiyya ", Rudy said.
"Dont judge people on their first meet rudy"om said rather agreeing to Rudy words.

While shivaay was lost, he felt again that something is not good.

The ceremony was over, and Annika's mother went home, Gauri and Annika were still there because dadi wanted to talk to Annika about upcoming rituals which she and shivaay had to do.
Annika was going towards dadi's room when a firm hand holds her hand and pulls her to the corner of corridors. She knew it was him, he was waiting for this moment all this while they hardly talked to eachother but their eyes were talking and now it was time to share their happiness, she was actually waiting for him.when he will pull her towards him and do naughty things and here he was. Looking at those blue oceanic eyes she felt love, his touch always making her go insane with emotions, he pinned her to the wall and was holding one hand to her back (in his style), eyes looking into her eyes and hot breaths over her face, moving forward he wispered, "you are looking very beautiful Annika". And he kissed her earlobe, she just shivered at his lips touch. "I have never seen such beautiful sight in my life "he said kissing her forehead.
Then he moved back looked into her face she closed her eyes her breaths heaving up.
"Only one thing i hated today....."Annika opened her eyes to those words she can't bear if shivaay didn't liked her today, she was so conscious while getting ready beacuse she wanted to look best today.
Annika was never very fond of fashion, she wore things which made her comfortable but today she wanted to look beautiful for her shivaay, so when shivaay said he hated something it hurt her what if he did not like her doing makeup or what if it was not upto his expectations.

Annikas disappointment was visible on her face,to which shivaay smiled and said" i hated your hair strands they are kissing your lips now and then, i cant bear anything or anyone taking away my rights.

Annika smiled, she was flattered,these talks makes him more cuter and hotter. She felt an urge to kiss him then and there and in no time, her wish got fulfilled shivaay kissed her lips. Her breaths now has no limits, she was breathing heavily equally responding and craving for him. His hands now shifted to her bare waist and another to her bare back. Annika's hands on his head and hair, directing him to do it properly.

It was long and passionate kiss, she now left his hairs holding his shoulder she made him more close to herself. Their bodies touched eachother giving and sharing sensations, now their kiss becoming deeper and more harder.

Suddenly dadi called Annika which broke their trance and both left eachother, not wanting to move apart. They parted but in no time again started kissing now both holding each other by their shoulder and reducing the gap between them, the kiss was more wilder and quick then earlier.

Again dadi called "Annika puttar". To that sound they finally they parted and Annika ran, to dadi's room. Without looking back.