Forever

Happiness on shivaays face was evident. He was so cheerful that it did'nt go unnoticed by the oberoi's. They were happy but a Little suspicious too, what happened to him? Its just few days and it seems he forgot everything.

They were having dual Battle, one side was happy that finally he is getting over her but the other part feared the unknown reason behind that smile.

Without wasting any time he arranged important things for the wedding. The designer dress, the pandit, mangalsutra. He was having jitters inside,the image of having Annika all dressed up in bridal wear was so overwhelming for him.

Omru came to meet him,downstairs they discussed his sudden change of behavior.

"Hey shivaay, what's up?" Om asked him. "You are too cheerful today, anything special?"
"Actually.....an..."he stopped in between, when he realized he was about to take her name. And then he moved back to his cupboard trying to avoid.

"Everything is fine na bhaiyya?" Rudra asked.

"Why you think everything is not fine?"shivaay composed his manner.
He can't let them know, it's Annika's secret and he can't let it out , Omru are his brothers and they know him more than himself. It will be difficult for him to lie to them.

"Actually I am trying to involve myself in work you know."he played smart he knew his condition will be a weak point for them,he felt guilt but he had to lie.
They knew, it's difficult for him. They are sceptical about his behaviour but they bruised the thought and felt relaxed at least he is trying they thought.

When they left, he took huge sigh, he never thought he will have to lie to his brothers because of his lady love. Its first time for him. He was sad as well as excited about the situation.

That night he tossed in his bed a thousand times. Sleep was far away He can't go to her, he have to wait till morning, he can't call her as she don't have any medium to connect. The restlessness making him mad. He thought she is alone how she must be feeling. He was scared too what if daksh returns and harms her.she can't even contact him.
"I will never let you be alone after this Annika." He promised himself.

He took dadi's blessing, she smiled"humesha khush raho", putting her hand on his head,"aur Annika ke liye?" He asked, though it was unintentional but he did not regretted it, he wanted their marriage to be a successful one. Dadi was surprised but to make him happy she said"wo jaha bhi ho khush rahe".... Both smiled.

He left the mansion early in the morning making an excuse that he had to go outstation for some work. His behavior was very suspicious they thought. Collecting everything he reached Annika's new home. He knocked at the door, she took a Little time to answer it which annoyed him.

He saw her in the same white sari she wore when he first met her. She was still working on its plates. He wanted to kiss her but she was too busy with her sari, so he bruised the idea.

Getting inside he saw the house in a mess which irked him," what happened Annika why the room is so messed up ."?

"Don't ask me, from yesterday how I have spent my day I only know it, so many rats are there...I could not sleep properly also,and see they ate my new cloths also." She said pouting sadly.

Oh how he loved his beautiful child. He kissed her pout and settled in the bed next to her. Annika was surprised to see a bowl of haldi in his hand. "What is this for shivaay?" She asked though she knew why he brought haldi here.

"Jab hum shaadi kar hi rahe hai to sahi tareeke se karte hai na." He said in his husky voice. His mere voice has the ability to loose her sanity she thought and admire the man in front of her. The world of hers.