Only For You

"wake up shivaay", a honey filled voice called him. He was sleeping peacefully after that dreadful dream. Later that morning when he got disturbed by Annika's movement he sat on bed, he could not believe that she is with her.

" Tum yaha???......You are in my dream ?" he said pinching her in disbelief. She laughed.

" You are going crazy shivaay, I never imagine you can be soo stupid too." She was having a good time teasing him. She laid back after laughing for quite some time. Her laughter is addictive, he was in awe with that smile, that twinkle in her eyes. The blushed face. How much he loved her it's not even known to him.

In her enchantment he got lost, He moved towards her caressing her hair he looked towards her eyes, he can die for her and for those twinkling on her eyes, he kissed those beautiful almonds. And her rosy lips. The magic happened and they made love. They made love like they craved for it.

After that he fell into deep sleep. She did not wake him also. She wanted him to relax a bit, his stress level is something she was concerned about.

It was early noon when she thought it's time.

" Oh my god Annika what have you done, it 12 and I am still sleeping, you switched off my phone too....I don't know what people at office are thinking about me, I knew you are a little mad but this is a limit. At home everyone must be worried too. What will I say to them?." He was ranting about all this things and she was quietly looking at him, waiting for him to calm down.

When he saw her, it irked him, here he is worried and she is sitting looking all cute and distracting him.

" Will you just speak up?" He said half smiling at her cute face. He just admire her and he can't even get angry on her on genuine stuff.

"Ho gya aapka. Ab main bolu?, Om.ko mene text kar diya tha ki aap aj nahi aaynge ghar, aur rahi baar office ki aap boss hai kabhi kabhi nahi jayenge to kuch nahi hoga. Kal aapne apni haalat dekhi thi? Uske baad mein kaise aapko Jane deti." She said in her authorative tone yet looking all cute and beautiful.

"Aur waise bhi aap ne kaha tha, after marriage Sara time aap mere saath bitaynge." She said pouting, faking a sad face.

He smiled at her antics " I didn't know mene ek cute baby se shaadi ki h." He said snuggling into her.

The rest of the day they spent with eachother, shivaay cooked for her, she ate, they talked about small things and laughed after they fought for small things. Annika wanted him to get into his normal self. He needs to relax a bit. They planned for shopping today but they thought otherwise.

He hugged her while leaving her, which they didn't want to, while hugging he said" I don't want to go Annika, but......why can't we stay together at oberoi mansion.?...I know........I am sorry I just........ " He said he knew the situation but he can't help it.

"It will happen soon shivaay" she said withholding the tears which were about to roll out of her eyes, she don't want him to go either.

He moved back and without looking at her he went to his car. He sat and started engine. He felt a sudden pain on his heart. His eyes moist. " Its okay......shivaay......, Just few days....Annika don't worry.....just few days.." he said determined. Making a promise to himself.

He could not control himself he just ran towards the house and there she was waiting for him. She knew he will come and they hugged, a hug that told how much they need each other. The desperation that showed how much they crave for eachother.

" I'll shift here." He said to her in whisper.

She could not say anything, not a single word that came out of her mouth. She hugged him more getting emotional. How can he love her so much. Shivaay wants to leave his family for her. The man who lived for his family all his life, the one for whom he can do anything. Now for her he can leave that family too. He already left the world for her this is something she never thought.