scattered pieces

Doctors were correct,he indeed got discharged within two days, it was just 5days to that incident but it felt like a lifetime. The happiness, cheerfulness from the faces faded. Now oberoi mansion looks dull and loomy. They were trying hard to forget the unfortunate happening of that day but it comes back like memory and creates a new turmoil in their life.

Senior oberoi wanted to remove all the decoration from the mansion,but shivaay refused to do it. He wants it to last few more days. He did not give any reason and nobody ask. For them he is important and whatever makes him forget his misfortune they are okay with that.

Shivaay finally returns to the house. Even though it's a good news nobody really showed it. He was adviced to not take up any work for few days but being the SSO, as he was,he went to office.

Pinky scolded him for his behaviour but he did not listen. He went with Khanna the very next day. Suddenly he has become very introvert, not sharing his feelings,his anger and his sorrows. Only occupied with some thoughts eyes staring at something and always on hurry to go to work.

They knew it's not his normal behaviour but they have to let him be himself . It makes him forget her. It's painful to watch but they can't afford to loose him again.

"Khanna what is this? I don't like this kind of behaviour..........I told you to do it as soon as possible........no....I won't hear any excuse....if you can't do it I'll check..... And don't you dare come here searching for me....I want to be alone.. on this..... understood?"

He was looking very furious.... It's regular for him to shout at Khanna like this. He was standing somewhere in the outskirts of the city. Outside some chawl. He knocked at the some random door..........the door was already opened as if the person inside has knowingly left it like that. There was darkness inside, he stumbles at the foot of the door, after that dream in the hospital he suddenly started to fear darkness. He saw the room and a shiver ran through him. He looked around but nobody was there.

He moved back turned towards door.when he felt something.........his heart loosing it's control, has he again got heart attack??? His breaths heavier and his limbs loose as if he is melting. Eyes became heavier too. He turns back..........

He could not see....the dark room looks more dark....

No..

It was not dark infact lights were on,but why he could not see anything?? Has his eyesight gone????

No...............it's because his eyes has filled with tears, making him blind, the tears started to pour...and.......

He saw her........

His Annika, she was standing there, in same white sari which he saw in his dream, looking exactly the same only she was smiling in his dream now she is crying. He hates her tears,but he could not stand properly, he can't go to her, his limbs don't want to move. He was fixed to the ground.

Shivaay was a crying mess. He was happy to see her, he falls on the ground with a thud. He was standing on his knees, head down and crying like a small child. He was unable to say anything....just few repetitive words came out from his mouth which was not even audible......

"kyu????.....why??". He can't be angry on her, he don't have that strength to hate her. So he just cried. Cried for his misery,cried for his happiness, cried because she is fine.
His Annika is fine.standing there looking at him with equal amount of sorrow. The only thing she felt was guilt. She was desperately waiting for him but equally guilty to make him suffer like that. This restricted her to go to him, to hug him,sooth his pain.

His sudden outburst ended....now he was weeping,he sat supported by the walls of the room, his tears still flowing, "Annika.....kyu??.........."he could not finish it....... tears begin to fall again....Annika can't hold herself now,all this while she was waiting for him to calm down.
She went to him kneeling down cupping his face she said"sssshhh...........shivaay, it's okay, mein thik hu. Thik hu main.. please Apne aap Ko sambhaliye"....