The day

Shivika wedding, finally its happening. Rudra is in cloud nine, at last his Annika didi will be his bhabhi,he can't express how happy he is. Even om smiling at his stupid antics. His happiness also has no bounds, his best friend is coming to the house and his brother finally getting love of his life. Secretly he is happy for himself too, his chances with gauri will increase.

The OM has never seen such cheerfulness in so many years. It is beacuse of these two love birds. They gave such a reason to be happy.

The royal decorations, royal attire and royal groom, suddenly atmosphere turned so royal.
All set in cream color sherwani, with a red embroidered dupaatta, with emerald neck piece shivaay is all set to give competition to the beautiful bride. His looks were always the talk of the town.
Wedding was set on outskirts of town in oberoi farm house. Guests were already started to come. Nobody has time to even take a breath and enjoy the wedding. The wedding has to be perfect so the needful has to be done.

Outside the atmosphere is all light and warm whereas inside there was a strange coldness filled.

In the room, after omru went outside giving a hell of time teasing shivaay, he could not help himself and called Gauri, he was not at all rest,he knew after last night Annika won't pick his calls, but he wanted to be sure if she is fine today. He did a video call and asked if she is fine and how the preparations are going?They have to reach the farm house by 12 in the noon then the wedding rituals will start.

Gauri assured him that Annika is fine she showed to him how beautiful she looked, he saw her, he could not see her face but she was ready, ready to be his. Draped in beautiful red color Lehenga with emerald jewelry, shining like goddess from heaven.

He took a relief sigh, and could not resist to stare at her,its just a matter of few hours, then he will take away all her pain he thought, yesterday's incident aches his heart ,it kills him how he slapped her. Today he will take away all her fears and pains he 'promised' himself.

The guests were coming to the wedding, Annika and Gauri sat in a beautifully decorated car which will be taking them to the venue. Annika looked ethereal in her brider wear. Her postures calm and composed, she talked very little from yesterday, but her eyes showed great determination. Not smiling too much may be its her wedding day Afterall she must have lots of turmoil going around her head. And everybody understood it.

Mrs trivedi bid good bye to her with moist eyes, strangely she did not cried much. She knew future of her daughter is more happier than her past in this house.

Mrs trivedi,is a surviver being born in small town her hardship never ended, but she wished best for both her daughters . She was content that her daughter is getting what she deserve.

She took another car with other guests. They were half way through the road when Gauri remembers she forgot the kalash which was part of their ritual at home. Her mother insisted that they can fetch it but Gauri said ahe will be fine to collect it, she'll take cab and will return early to which all agreed.

It was a long way to the outskirts of the town. Two cars moving along side.

Annika took her phone and called shivaay. She was hesitant at first but she dialed his number
Its felt like ages, that they have talked, her heart beating fast as if running from a barking dog. First attempt failed, he did not pick up, she knew even if he hates her he will never stop talking to her, she thought he must be busy. Afterall its shivaay singh oberois wedding.

She dialed again.

Annika... mobile flashed, he saw it, his heart skipping a bit. He cant express what it meant to him.