The unexpected

After meeting dadi both Trivedi sisters were about to leave the mansion when shivaay stopped them.

"Are you serious you both want to go alone at this hour?" A bit annoyed with their response. They were laughing
"Jiju we are two and how come we are alone? Have you gone mad?" Gauri said." We'll manage dont worry."

Dadi came saw them discussing something." No no puttar shivaay is correct you can't go alone ,now you are our responsibility, dont worry driver will drop you." Dadi finally deciding, which made shivaay a little annoyed, he wanted to not miss the chance to be with Annika but dadi ruined his plan.

"Why driver dadi, mein jaata hun na,itni raat ko driver ko bhejna safe nahi hoga na.!"shivaay said, gauri and Annika stood there smiling they knew why he was so eager to drop them, dadi was adamant she knew his grandason but she is his dadi she will never let him have the upper hand.

"Teri baat bhi sahi hai, Acha ek kaam kar puttar ja om ko bol wo inhe chod aayega." Shivaay was now on verge of crying(faking it)"why dadi ? Main kab se bol raha hu mein drop kar dunga then why om? Bichara so raha hoga na?"

"Nahi aj unka apne fans ke saath talk session hai, raat ko 12 baje se" gauri said in all excited manner later regretting her over enthusiasm, how did she knew About it? Everyone was looking at her in questionable look.

She bit her lips and said" he told me while i was bidding him good night" making a good excuse.

Nobody actually interested in her reply because there was another topic which was enagaging them.

Om.....dadi called in loud voice to which he came runnig.
He was getting dreadful looks from shivaay but he agreed to drop both girls, dadi was not allowing shivaay because now when they are engaged they should maintain a distance. They should not meet now and then,hearing all of dadi's words om just agreed knowing that shivaay will kill him after he returns.

Finally three of them moved, while on the way om and gauri were exchanging looks which was not gone unnoticed by Annika.

Back story

Om and Gauri met through Annika when she was shivaay's wedding planner, for some reason he use to visit her house and they started talking. Om not being judgemental liked Annika's sister.

After shivaay Annika's official announcement, he grew more close to her talking now and then over phone, and sharing his woes he was starting to like her, but he was not sure how she felt about him.

Gauri is all bubbly and fun loving girl, when she is serious its never known always making him laugh with her cute antics he always thought she thinks of him as a friend, or her sisters in law.

Few days back the scene completely changed, omkara's art gallary had expansion and it was just opposite the coaching class which gauri went to. They met there in few occasion. One day suddenly few political party worker started to break every new construction on that area. Om' art gallary also being the one. As he dont like to take favours from shivaay he was reluctant to call him. But situation went way too worst.

Few worker started to beat his employees, which made him scared, he was trying very hard to convince the people but they were so adamant to even listen to his plea.

Suddenly one of them moved forward to beat omkara with the long sticks they were carrying Gauri just stood in between him and that man.

She was looking this situation through her building, when she panicked seeing that man who was trying to hurt omkara.
She could not resist and without thinking anything stood there. She was always this dabang kind of girl, never feared anything. And she cant see innocent people getting hurt.