Hide and Seek

The mornings blazing sun showered rays in the room, which was new abode for the two love birds. Shivaay and Annika were sleeping snuggling into eachother. Usually Shivaay liked to sleep in her arms but today she was his baby. His heartbeat were her soulful lullaby. She opened her eyes, she could feel his content breaths. He is happy with her she knew. Even if they are not with the family, they knew Sooner or later they will get back to them.

She moved to his beautiful face, his hairs falling on his temple making him look more cuter, she kissed him on his forehead and he smiled voluntarily in his sleep. Then she smiled and pecked on his lips"love you jaan", then on his nose, which she likes to play with.

Untangling herself from him. She moved towards the washroom. While having bath she was feeling a little bit dizzy. She was about to fall, she hold herself and get back to her work.

Her energy was very low and was not feeling too good. But she made breakfast and went to wake him. While she was climbing the stairs she could not put her legs forward, that dizziness was back again, she just sat there in the stairs itself, her voice choked. And she fainted.

As if he was aware of her condition, he woke up with a jerk, he searched for her in the room, he called her name twice. There was no response. He ran towards the kitchen when he saw her. She was lying there unconscious . His heartbeat skipped it's beat.

"Annika......wake up....what happened?" He was mumbling, tapping her cheeks, he could sense that she fainted but his heart was sinking looking at her. A tear fell from his eyes. Even it's a small thing. For him it's about his life, his Annika.

He took her in his arms and took her to the room, he dialed his doctors number. He was shouting at him when doctor was not able to find his new address.

When he finished scolding and warned him enough he came to her, she was still unconscious. "Just open your eyes."he was on tears.

" Don't do this to me, I know you are fine. Don't.......give this punishment na.....please.....I.....am not strong....you know that right?...Annika....are you listening?" He literally cried. He was caressing her face. His fears were back again, he knew she will be fine but his chicken heart was sinking. Its hard for him to see her lying like that.

Suddenly she opens her eye........

"Shiva...."she whisper.

"Annika......." He said giving a thousand kisses to her face. He was unstoppable...he feared loosing his life. The world he loved, the person who is more important than his own life.

She knew he is devastated, it's too much for him, it's not even a month that this whole insecurity thing ruled him. She wanted to hug him tight but she could not sit. She was indeed too weak.

Doctor arrived, he checked her. "She is very weak, I don't how you did not notice her deteriorated health. But it's okay nothing to worry just need to take bed rest. Do some test for further treatment, but I think it's lack of hemoglobin in her blood. Only after the test I could give you details, till then give these medicine"he said handing over the prescription.

" Shivaay what are you looking at?" She spoke meekly due to her weakness,she could not understand why shivaay was staring at her like that. He is been quite for some time now. After the doctor left he fed her and gave her medicine, now he is constantly looking at her. His stare was blank, which confused her.

"Shivaay."she said jerking him.

"Do you think I love you enough Annika?" She was shocked at his words.

"What do you mean?"she asked rather getting angry on him.

" I don't know every time I have this doubt on my love, why my love for you is not sufficient to take away all your pains and problems."