Only love Remains

This part of the story contain mature stuff strictly 18+

Shivika's love has no bound, finally they overcome their fears, sorrow and the obstacle created by fate, but they came stronger everytime. Now nothing matters to them, family friends world everything is now secondary in front of their love for eachother.

Shivaay saw the beautiful wife of his in his arms longing for him, to claim him entirely and he waited for this moment, it's strange how he felt proud when he put sindoor over her hairline. He loved her without a doubt but that mere red colour gave him pride, she , annika is now his wife legally.

They were completely into eachothers embrace when shivaay pecked her forehead slowly, gently,"I love you annika" he said looking into her eyes. She looked him back with equal passion " I know.......and I love you too shivaay..." She said claiming his eyes. Those eyes which gave her strength, which made her stronger, happier. A whole world inside that blue eyes.

Next moment they were kissing eachother like there is no tomorrow. The love was overflowing with emotion. They could not breath but they didn't stop..
The passionate kiss, tongue devouring eachothers mouth, danced the rhythm of love. When they parted their hormones already raising. Shivaay took his bride to the room, the room was not less then a bride itself.

He placed her on bed and a shower of rose petals fell on her....her happiness has no limit. She cried with happy tears.... ....Only to give chance to shivaay to wipe those tears in his style....he kissed away her tears. He kissed those almond eyes The intensity building, they kissed again.her hands on his hair and head he was holding her from her back. Hands moving too with the flow.

He moved a bit he removed her earrings, kissing her earlobes. He removed her necklace in one go. Thank God she did not wear too many jewelry today he thought. He left mangalsutra there itself it's his pride. He bit her neck giving her new symbol of love.
He placed kisses over her neck when annika pulled him and took his lips, all this while she was enjoying his torture now she can't help herself.

She bit him hard on his lips his jawline and neck..making him moan her name..

Annika......he said moaning.

She was all over him he balanced himself with his one hand as she devour at him. Kissing his neck like angry lioness..

He slips his hands on her back and swiftly got rid of her knot of the blouse, she can't take anymore she herself removed her dupatta from her chest and landed over him he fell on the bed. She got rid of his sherwanis button and opened it. It was strange how Annika was taking over this intimacy. She waited for it, in no time both were undone with the dresses they wore.

Now it was his turn. He turned her back on the bed kissing every inch of hers, he bit her kissed her, licked her and soothed her. She was all wet with his kisses. Moving upwards from her neck fanning hot breaths he pecked her nose

His hot breaths her cold body the intimacy going crazy, last time their emotion led them, but today it was complete passion and love. He was done with her upper cloths he looked at her assets admiringly, it all belong to him now and he took it with pride, he kissed her every inch slowly making way to her lower part he opened his clothes too now it was his turn to dominate.
In one go she was out of her clothes,hairs spread over the bedsheet, asking for more of him, she looked divine. The sweats the urgent breath did magic, he was on verge of getting lost. He topped over her and kiss her hard on her lips giving open mouth kisses to her body he reached her nerves. Kissing and making her moan his name.
Shivaay...............she said, pleading him to continue with the pleasure.

He entered her. Though it was her second time but it pained she was experiencing an unimaginable pleasure, she was moving with his rhythm.
Working it together they reached the maximum point together. Giving himself to her, his everything...... every inch .....she wanted it..They kissed "I love you" they said in unison.