The day after

It's been twelve hours shivaay's condition has not improved. He got a major heart attack,he already has heart condition which made it worst. The thought of something happening to him is frightening to Oberoi's.
Doctors are also worried because he is not at all responding to the medicines. His mind is active but heart is not functioning properly.

It is very obvious what is happening, she was his life, shivaay's always loved unconditionally be it his brothers,family or friends. He can go to any extent for his family.

Annika,she was more to him,his love,life and reason to live. She was part of his soul how can he even think to live without her. His soul.He don't have any reason to live.

Coming out from the doctor chamber om saw Rudy and Pinky sitting on the bench like statue. Both are waiting for the most important person of their life, for Pinky he was her son, her pride, she lived to see him happy and successful.Rudy, for him he was his guardian angel, his superhero.
Om can't show them his tears, now it's his responsibility to hold the slipping sand. He wipes his tears and tells them that his condition is stable there is no need to panic. Its Such an irony that the one who lived for truth is now lying for the sake of his family.

He makes Pinky agree to go home ,sitting like that won't help anybody, and dadi needs her too. Rudy straight away refused to go. He don't want to leave his superman.

It was then he realised ,that he didn't even called Gauri. He felt something for her and it's more than friendship,he knows that, and the thought of her being in pain makes him suffer more. Actually all this while the person who has suffered the most is Omkara. His best buddy Annika had a deathly accident, his brother struggling with his life and the one whom he likes is in pain of loosing her sister. He can exactly feel what she is going through. It's fate that having so much pain he is still handling things so that family does not scatter.

Shivaay's condition is not at all improving,he is in constant fight with his inner self. He don't want to live without her,but he can't die. This is not in his hands. He saw those flames burning her,he wanted to burn in the same flame and get united with her,but his stupid life does not want to leave him.

The room was dark, no light nothing he can see. He was struggling to find a way and continuously calling Annika as if his way to the lights goes through her. And he sees..a ray of light...
He follows that light...it's never ending...he is not able to reach, then he gets tired.....half panting ,sweating, he is feeling thirsty..... His legs refused to move but he wants to reach the light. This darkness is suffocating.

Then he falls......
May be his toe broke or it's just a minor hit on the foot, but he feels the pain, it hurts him...... more than his foot, his breaths hurt him.....he cries...... falling on the floor, it's cold, he thinks why can't he just die. Why he had to go through such pain. He shouts.....a cry of emotional breakdown. He is tired of running, tired of all this sadness,heartbreak. He don't have anything to go on. It's all vaccume for him. He is dying a slow death because of this vaccume.

He feels helpless, lying there he lets himself vanished in that dark space. He wants to let go everything around him only a name which lingers in his mind........Annika.........it came like whisper. He sleeps........

He wakes up, suddenly he feels warmth, darkness was still there but somewhere he could see the lights. Few rays of sun, then he realises he was sleeping on someones lap. He could not believe his eyes, it was his Annika. She was smiling, her face Pink with blush, wearing a sari she looked heavenly,there was smile on her face. He carved for that smile all this while.

He could not believe, she is back with him. He Annika back to him. He can't wish for anything more than that. He just sat on floor and hugged her. He felt all his pain going gradually. She was on the other hand just sitting there saying nothing. It was only he who talked. He was trying to control his tears but they are unstoppable " I knew tum thik ho.....tum thik ho na???.....Annika I am sorry main tumhe us aag se Nikal nahi paya.....but tum kaise....????..... Jo bhi hai tum thik ho yehi mere liye kafi hai......ab main tumhe Kahi nahi jaane Dunga... I promise."

He admiringly looks at her. She was just smiling....

"Tum kuch bol kyu nahi Rahi ho?? I know tum naraz ho mujhse but please mujhse baat karo na kab se tumhari Aawaz nahi suni hai Mene.Annika??"

He knew this is not real but he don't want to think about it. He is okay if she is still there with him in his dreams . He will live in his dreams if she is there. If he had to forget the real world also he is ready. He wanted her to talk to him but she was silent.

He saw her eyes, they were so peaceful as if all her pain and sorrows were destroyed,her face has some angelic aura, he knew the reason but he don't want to accept. Shivaay has become someone who could leave everything for her. Even his existence does not matter to him. He was surprised how much her love meant to him. He was not aware of his love for her. He was discovering himself.

She kissed his forehead and said"shivaay.......Aap Ko pata hai na... Main aapse kitna pyaar Karti hu??(wiping his tears) Aap ki aur meri saanse Judi huyi hai. Shivaay nahi to Annika nahi, Annika nahi to shivaay nahi....aur agar shivaay hai to.....Annika bhi hai.....main Kahi nahi gayi hu shivaay.....(pointing his heart)yaha hu main.......apke paas"

She kissed him on his left cheeks, then a small peck on his lips, she stood to go....
Shivaay held her hand. "Don't go....main kaise jiyunga tumhare Bina??mujhe nahi aata.......Ruk jao na please please........"

"Main bhi nahi reh Sakti aapke Bina,Mene kaha na main apke Dil me hu.....shivaay, baccho ki tarah Zid mat kijiye...Apne Dil ki suniye, wo aapko rasta dikhayega."

And she obliviate into the lights..... shivaay could not move....it was not because he was shocked,its more because he knew what his heart says, he know what he has to do.... It was her way of telling him what she wants.His heart is in pain but its strong now. He feels strong, the suffucating vaccume now filled with that light where Annika's image dissolved. It made his wounds recover.

With a jerk he gets his conscious back. Shivaay has opened his eyes. After 48hrs he has finally opened his eyes,almost 24 hrs he has suffered many mild heart attacks, doctors were very worried with those attacks. In last 12 hrs his pulse were back to normal again and finally he opened his eyes.

He saw Omru sitting next to him on left side, Pinky and dadi were on right, and others were standing. Everybody was waiting for him. When he opened his eyes, he saw happy faces. They were relieved As if life was again back to them. Indeed he was a lifeline of the oberoi. Rudy was first one to hug him, and one by one they all hugged him in great pleasure of seeing him fine.

Nobody talked about what happened,they knew the time and place is too sensitive to talk about that incident. They feared what if it makes him vulnerable again. Everybody spoke a little, they have lots to share and convey but, they did not.

Doctor informed that unlike his earlier condition his heart is now responding normally,and they are confident that in couple of days he will be discharged.

Family went home after the doctors assured his condition, Omru still with him when he finally asked about her"Annika......(he paused)I mean uski family kaisi hai??.." "Gauri and aunty?".
Omru hesitate give him any detail but he requested them to tell him,and assured he is fine.
Om spoke" Mrs Trivedi had emotional fits and she fainted that day, but now she is fine, but she still on bed rest,and Gauri.....(he gulp his lump on his throat)...she looks strong but..... emotionally she too struggling....."

After Few small talks,they were out of the ward,they were surprised how he has become so normal as if some magical wand wiped his sorrows. When Rudy was about to close the door, shivaay said"Rudy call Khanna I want to talk to him, if it's possible, make it today itself." Rudy shook his head and went away.

*******

*Sorry for the delayed update,i was busy with the festivities.
*Hey friends so here is the next chapter,I hope you like it.
* We are towards the end of the story,i had great experience in writing it, how about you??
*Tell your experience through comments.
*I know story is bit emotional,but I am very new to it and I feel I can't write comedy.
*Next one will be a light hearted story,so next I will post an introduction from my new book.

Krishna