Promise

There is small change, Daksh is not arrested...... Dont wait.....enjoy the chapter.

Annika came back from the memory of the past, she saw her life sleeping on her chest like a cute baby, Indeed he was her baby. Her Jaan.
She looked towards the clock it's 10 in the morning, she thought everyone must be tensed due to his absence,he should go now.

She pecked his hair"shivaay please wake up, it's late, you have to go home, Sab pareshan ho rahe honge......" She smiled,last nights broken shivaay looked same again,with a smile on his pink lips.

"No....sone do na Annika......Kitna Acha Sapna Dekh raha hu mein" he said, tightening his grip on her back, while he opened his one eye and smiled at those beautiful eyes which he missed for so long.

They looked into eachother, to capture the moment it's their first day after becoming one soul. Last night came into their mind. Though it was emotional but it was pure. Out of love and the best moment they spend together.

Their Stance broke when his phone ringed. He picks up,with a grin on his face, it was om on other side , he was feeling restless, he was missing from yesterday evening and not picking up any calls. And nobody knew where he went.

"Where are you shivaay we are so worried about you.. ye koi tareeka hai...at least phone to uthana Chahiye na...."om shoot at him
"Tu thik hai na?,Kaha hai?"

"Om relax I am fine...it's just Yaha network issue hai isliye...."

"Tu thik hai na?"

"Never better I'm......" he said ,his voice calm and showing his pleasure in being at that place...he saw Annika she wrapped herself with a white duvet which they were covered themselves earlier, the rays of sun fell on her creamish skin, making it shine brighter then ever,her brown orbs twinkled when she tried to looked at the sunrays.

He felt alive again. How much he loved her . He has no bounds. He was mesmerized by his beautiful life,his Annika.
"I will be back soon om, don't worry."he puts his phone down. He walks towards her, she was busy in warming up herself with those rays which fell on her, suddenly everything looked beautiful.

Shivaay silently moved towards her hugging her from back he placed a soft kiss on her exposed shoulder. She was happily surprised, responding to his touch are like breathing to her, it's necessary for her life. She smiled putting one hands towards his back of head she made him lean to hers and she kissed his cheeks, the kisses were feathery.
He got hold of her, exposing her milky skin.
She sat on his lap her long legs exposed, but it didn't matter,its their private time, he was only in his boxers, she was holding his hands which were holding her. He pecked her neck he felt the soft skin on his lips, he stayed like that for a moment, suddenly he was lost somewhere.

Annika felt it, she knew he is lost in some thoughts,Turning towards him she rests her head on his chest with her palm, she rubs his hairy chest with care, and says" kya hua shivaay?"

"Kuch nahi....."he kissed her hair...

"Batayiye na.....aap kuch soch rahe the....."

She felt his breath getting heavy and he said with difficulty"tum mujhe chodkar to nahi jaogi na?".

"Isbaar mein nahi seh paunga annika, tumhare bina meri sanse ruk jaati hai"

"Shhh .......shivaay...aisi baatein kyu kar rahe hai shivaay?,aap to The great wall of sso hai na.....fir?"

"Main hu great wall of sso but is wall ko bhi neev ki zarorat hai. Mujhe tumhari zarorat hai .... Annika.....".

"Kyu annika kyu tum ye nahi samjhti ki mein tumhare saath mar sakta hu but tumhare bina nahi jee sakta.....tum mere saath ho na to mein maut ko bhi hara sakta hu, tumhare bina.........mein kuch bhi nahi....." He said looking at her admiringly and with tears in his eyes.