Epilogue

After 2 years

"Here comes the birthday girl......." Everybody clapped. Smiling faces looked a little older but the smiles were young and energetic. Afterall it's the 1st birthday of their princess 'Shivanika'.

Proud parents were holding eachothers hands and smiling from distance. They don't have to do anything. Shivanika's grandmother loves her like her own daughter. After she was born Pinky Singh oberoi became mother again.

Annika was weak during post delivery, Shivaay had to take care of her. The responsibility was solely put upon Pinky. And she happily agreed to raise her grand child. She got reason to live her new amusement her new pride.

Om and gauri are too expecting child. She is sitting with her baby bump. New generation of oberoi's also getting older now.

Shivika stood there smiling and feeling content at the picture. They faced lots of difficulty. Annika almost lost her life. Shivaay almost lost his Annika While giving birth to shivanika.

All things forgotten now. The happiness she gives to the family is not measurable.

Her cute small blue eyes she inherits from her father. And that smile, and her pout she inherits from her mother.

"Thank you...." Shivaay said to her ears with a tinge of sadness in his eyes. Which surprised her.

"Why"? She asked rather confused

"For holding on to me. For giving such a beautiful child to me. Loving me like nobody ever did. And making love to me like crazy." He said

She gave him a smack on his hand which were holding her shoulder. She smiled at his cute antics.

"Its okay....you don't need to....its not for you that I did all of this. " She said being serious with that comment.

He was baffled at her statement. He did not want her boosting but this was not expected. He looked confused.

She took out her palm and rubbed on his heart and said

"I did all of this for this heart. The heart which loves me beyond infinity, beyond my capacity. The heart which believe me when I could not. I did for my SSO's sweet little heart." She said and kissed him on his heart.

The cake was cut. The mansion filled with cheerful laugh of innocent kids and the love that prevailed inside it.

*********

Sorry guys....the epilogue is short. I am not able to think correct way to end it....so I hope you understand.

Hope to see lots of comment and vote for this one.

As this is the last thing I am writing for my first fanfiction.

Thank you and lots of love.

Krishna