Only for you part 2

Om was keenly watching him, he is not against his choice but he is having a lot of doubt on his behavior.

Shivaay was adamant and he won't change his decision, dadi and Pinky tried to convince him with lots of other reasons but he won't change his mind. His reasons are far stronger then their emotion. His condition made it worst, nobody can forget that dreadful 48 hr at the hospital, they feared that same thing can happen if he did not forget her. And he is trying which is a good thing.

Finally dadi was defeated,she agreed, Pinky was still not convinced but the decision was made. He will move tomorrow itself.

When everyone moved to their respective rooms omru came to him, they wanted their talks to be more quite, they knew something is happening.

"I know there is more to this, We want to know is there something you are hiding from us?". Om said without dragging the topic.

Shivaay was expecting this, his family members are emotional but nobody is stupid at least not these two.

" There is nothing, I don't know what you are talking about Om." He said without looking at them.

"Shivaay you know right that you can't lie to us, please tell us what is bothering you, you are just keeping it to yourself and now you want to run from it. Why?"

"Bhaiya we know you can solve any problem but at least telling us would make your heart lighter. You can't just hide everything inside you?" Rudra said trying to convince his adamant brother.

"No, rudra it's not about his sorrow, its something else. Shivaay last time I am asking you , will you tell us.?"

"Is it about Annika?" Om asked without expecting a reply.

He looked at him surprised. Does he really know or just making an assumption. He need to shift their mind. He can't tell them, Not till Annika wants him to say.

"Yes, it's about Annika, as I told you I can't stay here, I can't forget the time we spent with eachother and that makes me go to her, and for that I have to leave this house." He said. Though he was saying the truth but not the complete truth. Though they wanted and expected a different answer but they can figure out that he is not lying..... His genuine reason was enough for them to get convinced..

Looking at their convinced face he added, rather in serious note. "Actually I wanted to tell you something." And he paused getting all attention he wanted, after his leaving the mansion he need someone to check on dai ma and Pia. Khanna is busy with Daksh. So who would be better then omru , but he can't tell everything to them.

"I know this is very shocking to you but you have to check on dai ma and Pia. You have to keep an eye on them. And tell me everything they are doing."

He could see the shocked face of his brothers.

"Actually.... After Annika's accident I came to know that Daksh dai ma and Pia were the ones who planned this accident. They came here with deceiving motives."

Next few minutes he explained how they planned all the accidents and also the one with Annika. He knew this will make them angry and sad knowing their dai ma's intentions.

"I can't believe shivaay, dai ma can do things like that, we never thought a motherly figure can turn into a sinister."

"I always respected how she was always down to earth" om was more hurt, he admire her for her low profile attitude. She lived a hard life but never complained, now this is so unbelievable.

Finally clearing their doubt he said "I don't want to judge her or Pia in this matter, I just want that Daksh, he has done so much damage that I want to punish him for what he did to us. And to An......."