Not so pleasant surprise

"Are koi hai ghar me? Kalyani? Tej,Shakti?"

Shivaay Annika got disturbed from the voice that came from the entrance of the mansion. They gave irritated look and went to see who spoiled their mood.

It was an old lady with sharp features, eyes shining bright and though very old but has quick reflections. She was looking at the place in very quintessential manner.

Through her glasses she was inspecting whole mansion. There was so much curiosity in her eyes which was not giving a good vibe.

Shivaay Annika reached to her and shivaay took blessing from her. Kaisi hai aap? What a pleasant surprise,dai maa. Dadi aur baki ke gharwale ghar par nahi h . Bas hum hi hai main aur Annika"
When he said Annika , Annika bend down to touch her feet, but she ignored her, and continued with her question.

Are kalyani ko mene kaha tha bahut zarori baat karni h ajkal me milti hu, ghar pe rehna, par teri dadi, na use kuch yaad rehta hai na fursat hoti h. Tej aur shakti bhi bahar hai puttar?"

Acha koi na.... tu bata kaisa h tu itna bada admi ho gaya hai ki ab dai ma ki yaad bhi nai aati.

All this while Annika got confused on who is she and why she ignored her like that, On the other hand shivaay got completely involved with her dai maa and forgot Annika.
Annika did'nt mind that beacause she know when and how to react. She just thought now when there is nobody at home, their secret reveling session will not be there .when there are guests in mansion she better not talk about it. So she thought to go to her work again which she left due to Shivaays urgency.

She wanted to bid bye to shivaay but he was too much busy with dai ma. She felt neglected but she remained silent and silently moved away from there.

She was waiting for auto but she was not getting any now her anger turned into frustration. She started mumbling."Apne aap ko samjhe kya h? Wo mujhe drop nai karenge to me kya mein ghar nai jaa sakti. Mein kya un margilli ladkiyo ki tarah hu, jo apne boyfriend ke bina saans bhi nai le sakti,
(blushing over her calling him boyfriend, but realising that she also cant breath without him.)
Mujhe unki koi zaroorat nai hai jab wo meri life me nai the tab bhi to akele jaati thi na."

Finally getting the cab she sat and the auto started to move. she reached midway when her anger subdued with the long horn from back she knew it was him, but she was very angry so she ordered the driver not to stop,and dont even give him way to go.
He obliged, but as being SSO he continued to blow the horn. Few minutes later driver got irritated and he signal car to pass, but shivaay stopped his car in front of the auto rikshaw.
He got out of his black Mercedes and moved forwad, even though Annika was angry on him but she didnt failed to awe his handsomeness and his ever so hot attitude, his tadi which made him more handsome.

He came to her and with force took her hand made her come out of the auto, she was so adamant that she tried not to look at him. Then he spoke

"Jab tumhe pata hai, mujhe nahi acha lagta tumhara aise auto me jana to kyu jaati ho, aur har baar me tumhe chodta hun na to aj kyu aa gyi. Wo bhi bina bataye."

He was very furious, and she was not at all looking at him, this time she decided not to give explanation, her negligence made him more angry now, ealier he was complaining now he was angry, he said pulling her hard towards him,(dont forget they were standing on road, everyone stopped there to look what is happening).

They were very close their hot breaths mingling, eyes were intense she was angry on his neglect now he was angry because of her silence,eyes were fighting their own battle not giving up.

Shivaay spoke again,"will you just speak up, and dont try to show attitude on me okay you also know tadi ke mamle me main tumse kahi jyada aage hu." Just speak up."