Call 5 : Well, Well, Well

[ Misun ]

I frowned in confusion. "I could be your friend but..."

"What's his name?" Taehyung asked excitedly. "Maybe he's a friend of mine, that would make things easier! Don't worry, Misun, I'll help you. Trust me." He took my hands in his and shook them.

"But I don't like him that way. He's only a friend." I told him.

"Friends with benefits?" He winked teasingly.

"No!"

"Then why are you blushing?" Taehyung asked. My hands immediately went up to cup my cheeks and they were indeed warm, but it felt warmer when he teased me.

"I- I don't even know why I'm blushing but I don't like him that way!" I denied again. "He's only a friend.."

Taehyung chuckled. "Doesn't seem like it. What's his name?"

"Jeon Jungkook, but I told youㅡ"

"Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung hummed and placed his chin on his palm. "Never heard of him before but I'll find out about him later."

"Taehyung." I whined, kicking his leg from underneath the table but it seemed like my kick didn't have any effect on him because he didn't react at all.

"Whaat?" He chuckled. "It's a good thing that I'm willing to help you with your crush."

I groaned in frustration. "I told you.. we're only friends!"

I only think that he's cute and his voice is soothing, that's all! Does that make him my crush? I don't even know how he looks like. But he's nice and he's willing to listen when I have problems at school.

I'm pretty sure that I don't like him like that.

Taehyung clicked his tongue. "Ayy, you two are gonna fall for each other, I can see that."

This hard headed boy! I already told him so many times that I don't have feelings for Jungkook!

"With the help of me, Kim Taehyung, I will make Song Misun and Bong Junkook fall in love. Did I get his name right?"

I snorted when Taehyung tried to say Jungkook's full name. "B-Bong.. Bong Junkook?" I managed to say in the middle of my laughter.

"What?" Taehyung blinked innocently.

"It's Jeon Jungkook, you idiot!" I slapped his arm playfully. "You can't even get his name right."

Taehyung grinned sheepishly. "O-Oh, sorry, hehe."

[ Jungkook ]

Two days later..

This morning went like usual. I called Misun to wake her up and said good morning, she flirted with me, yeah.. like usual. But day by day, our conversation got longer and we have gotten more comfortable with each other. We have more things to talk about too. I have learnt that she really loved sushi.

Speaking of sushi, I have also learnt that Sujin loved sushi too.

I don't though, why would raw fish taste good? Blegh.

I was at the cafeteria, eating my lunch alone. Sujin was eating together with Namjoon. They looked so happy.

I sighed. Sujin would never look at me the way she looked at Namjoon. Full of love.