Call 26 : Movies and Bicycles

[ Misun ]

We ended up going to his apartment since it was still four in the afternoon. It might be the complete opposite of my house, but I didn't care. As long as I'm with Jungkook, no matter where it is, it will be comfortable.

Jungkook was rummaging his dvd section. He said that he has good movies stored somewhere, but I could only see Iron Man and The Avengers.

"Jungkook, let's watch Avengers instead." I suggested.

Jungkook looked at me over his shoulder, "Didn't you say that you wanna rewatch the movie with Cole Sprouse in it? I think I have it."

"Yeah, but anything is fine, seriously."

"Aladdin?"

"I know you like The Avengers, Jungkook."

"Avengers it is."

Jungkook then held up all series of The Avengers. "Which one?"

I pointed at the very left one and plopped down the couch. "The latest one. I haven't watched that."

Jungkook inserted the dvd in the dvd player and pressed play, he then rushed to the kitchen.

"It's almost starting, Jungkook!" I yelled and heard some rustling from the kitchen area. He then rushed back to the living room, placing two cups of warm milk on the coffee table before plopping down next to me.

"I only have milk, is that okay?" He asked, looking at me.

I nodded, smiling sweetly. "It's more than okay."

Throughout the movie, it was filled with endless teases. Whether it was me nudging Jungkook's side or him tickling me until I fell off the couch. Moreover, we didn't pay attention to the movie half of the time.

I could always watch it at home anytime.

Having fun with Jungkook was my prior. He didn't have that shy boy front anymore, he has gone completely comfortable with me. It was as if we were... best friends.

The night turned into a movie marathon, going from genre to genre. Jungkook and I enjoyed horror, although the atmosphere was pretty tense when we watched The Ritual.

Comedy. It was the best part of our movie night. We'd laugh so hard while pushing each other, kicking each other. It was a blast. At least I got to see this side of Jungkook, the one who enjoyed his life, not worrying about anything.

I kept my eyes on the TV, grinning and occasionally laughing at the funny scenes. If I were to watch it alone, I doubted I would laugh this hard. But because of the playful mood between us, I couldn't help but laugh at the slightest things.

I turned my head to look at Jungkook because he hasn't been laughing for a while. Just when I did, my eyes immediately locked with his. He didn't bother to look away when I caught him staring. My wide smile faltered slowly when I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes bored into his.

He gulped, looking down at the couch before gazing at my eyes again. He seemed hesitant to say something, but there was slight determination in his eyes. He pursed his lips before saying, "Misun, uh... there's this guy, he used to work for you and has been hanging out with you for a while and, uh... he started to catch feelings for you. And he wanted to know, what do you think of him?"

I looked at him in utter shock. I never expected any of this to happen at all, I even thought that he thought of us as best friends a few moments ago.

I knew what he was trying to imply, and I found his way of confessing adorable. It was clear how he didn't have any experience in this type of thing.