EPILOGUE

⚠️A very long chapter ahead⚠️

Last Call : Us

[ Third Person ]

"Jungkook, we need to talk."

Jungkook wiped his wet hands with a piece of toilet paper. "Sure, hyung. Talk about whaㅡ"

Taehyung cut the boy off by pushing his chest. Jungkook stumbled backwards and widened his eyes in shock. "Hyung, what's wrong?"

Jungkook gulped at the older one's intimidating glare. He has never seen this side of Taehyung before. "Hey, you. Bong Junkook."

Jungkook's eyebrows twitched in confusion. "B-Bong Junㅡ"

Taehyung's frown disappeared and was immediately replaced by a grin. "Chill out, brother, I'm kidding." At that, Jungkook sighed in relief and rubbed his clammy palms together. "But I'm serious about the talk. We do need to talk."

"What is it?"

Taehyung placed his hand on the sink's counter top and put his body weight there. "You and Misun have been dating for a year now, right?" Asked Taehyung.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"You do love her, am I right?"

"Of course I do."

"And throughout the year, you've been gaining admirers here and there, right? I heard that you often recieve secret love letters."

Jungkook frowned a bit at that. "Yeah. I don't know why they would do that though. I'm not that handsome."

"There's one thing I'm curious about. You've dated Misun for a year already, but why haven't you told anyone that you're in a relationship?"

Jungkook kept his frown, then widened his eyes. "Shoot. That actually slipped my mind."

Taehyung shut his eyes and sighed. "The fact that nobody knows about this except our group who's sitting on the table right outside this restroom, only makes girls try to hit on you more. You know, believe me or not, soon you'll have girls following you around like a stalker."

"But I always reject them. Hyung, you know that I'm only focused on Misun."

"I do know very well, but those girls don't. They think that you two are only friends. Sure, you reject them. But please think of your girlfriend and put yourself in her shoes. Would you be happy to see a bunch of guys flirting with her right at your face? She has never get jealous, but she has her limits. She gets upset too, Jungkook."

Jungkook's face was painted with worry. He glanced at the door heading out to the restaurant, and back at Taehyung. "But why hasn't she told me anything about this? I do love her, hyung. I don't want her to doubt that."

"She doesn't tell you about this because she doesn't want you to think that she doubts you. She trusts you, but how you replied to Arin earlier, why didn't you tell her that your girlfriend is sitting beside you?"

Jungkook groaned and buried his face in his hands. "Gosh, hyung. Why am I so stupid. She must've been feeling sad this whole time and I didn't even realize it."

"Promise me that you'll fix this, Jungkook. If she comes to me crying," Taehyung showed his fist to Jungkook, threatening him.

"Yes, hyung. I'll fix everything, I promise." Jungkook said with determination.

Taehyung chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair. "Good boy. Now go back to them, I actually need to pee."