Call 20 : Must Be A Lookalike

[ Jungkook ]

The first day of me entering Pine Tree University finally came. I exhaled nervously, looking at the building from quite a distance.

This is my start for achieving my dream to be a singer.

I looked at the students' stylish outfits as they walked into the building, and I looked at mine. A white hoodie, jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Not the most stylish but still acceptable, I guessed. Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung told me that they enrolled to this university too, so I was quite relieved. I thought I was gonna end up alone again because I didn't know anyone who entered the university.

I didn't know about Taehyung hyung though. Ever since I started to hang out with Jimin hyung and the others, I became more distant with him. I had no idea why. I talked to him sometimes but we weren't as close as we were before. I didn't even know which university he attended.

Song Misun.

I sighed at the thought of that name.

I still missed Misun. But I knew that I had to forget her. I do think about her a lot. I thought about her every morning, wondering if I should call her like I used to. But I chickened out everytime my thumb hovers over the call button, and my pessimistic side took over me.

She wouldn't like it if I call so suddenly without any proper intentions.

What if she's busy and couldn't answer my call?

Maybe she has gotten herself a boyfriend and he wouldn't like it when I talk to her.

So I put those thoughts aside and moved on to my path towards my dream. I thought that I wouldn't have much time to date or to even think about it. I'd have to work hard so I could be a singer.

I walked towards the receptionist's table. She greeted me with a smile. "May I help you?"

"Yeah," I scratched my head. "I'm not quite familiar with the buildings here yet."

"What major are you?"

"General performing arts." I answered, looking at the building map. "It says here that general performing arts is in the third building but... which one is the third building?"

The receptionist pointed at a taller building right across the one I was in. "That one is the third building, but general performing arts is actually in the second building which is the one right next to this one, not the third building."

"Oh, okay." I bit my lip in embarrassment and bowed. "Thank you."

She bowed back, "Your welcome."

I scratched my head again while turning around, slightly tilting my head in confusion. "This campus is so confusing."

I entered the building on the right side of the one I was in, as the left one was an indoor basketball field. I looked around, searching for the library. I entered the library and sat on one of the sofas there.

The campus' library is so much different and cooler than our school's library.

It even has a second floor.

Oh, wait. It also has a third floor.

It was still 8 in the morning and I had nothing to do until 10, so I waited there, playing with my phone and listened to some songs. When the clock showed me 9:43, I decided to go find my class, since I would probably waste my time by getting lost.

The whole building was basically a maze after all.

[ Third Person ]