Call 12 : Slow Down, Horsie

[ Misun ]

My phone rang loudly in class. Every pair of eyes in the room was set on me, including my killer economics teacher, Mr Do. Mr Do was staring, no, glaring at me and I swore I could feel the fire radiating from his eyes. It was as if he was using his super powers to burn me into ashes.

"Song Misun, turn off your phone. If I hear it ring one more time, I'm taking your phone and give it to your homeroom teacher." Mr Do said.

For goodness' sake, why does this always happen to me?

Like, why do people call me when I'm still in the middle of a class? I'm the one who get embarrassed every single freakin' time!

I put it on silent and rejected the call, not wanting Mr Do to take my phone. If he did, Ms Jung would feel so happy and send me mocking looks as I make my graceful way towards the principal's office.

It was from Taehyung anyway so it wasn't a big deal, he'd just text me after getting the hint that I was in class. Not long after, a notification was sent.

Taehyung✌ has sent you a message!

See?

Taehyung✌ :
Change of plans
Meet me at Gloss Cafe at 4
W

ait nvm
I'll just pick u up
aT 4
dO nOt mAke mE wAiT

I just exited my school building but I already saw Taehyung marching at me, ignoring all the stares he got.

Who wouldn't stare at a random guy who was wearing a different school uniform marching at a girl and just took her wrist, dragging her away just like that?

I tried to wiggle my wrist out of his grasp, books almost falling from my arms. "Taehyung! What the heck, can you wait?!" I shrieked when my phone almost fell down from my hand.

"Oh!" He chuckled, "Sorry, I was just too excited."

"Geez," I sneered at him, "Does going on a friendly outing excites you to the point where you drag me out of the school in this condition?" I pointed at myself from head to toe.

My shoelaces were untied, my unzipped jacket slipping off my shoulders, some books almost falling out from my arms, some were already on the ground, and I was holding onto my phone's dear life. One single little nudge and it would already be lying on the ground, lifeless.

"Whoops?" He threw me his signature boxy grin. He bent down and picked up my notebooks and put them inside my unzipped backpack. He took the books in my arms and put them inside my backpack and zipped it, he beat me when I was about to fix my jacket and he also tied my shoelaces before continuing to drag me to the cafe.

"Whoa, slow down horsie," I pulled his hand a little so he would slow down his pace. "What got you in such a rush?"

"You'll see," He chuckled, "You'll see."

"Why Gloss Cafe though? We could hang at the mall and play in the arcade, or maybe play Mario Kart at your house, that'd be more fun." I said. We always play Mario Kart at his house every week, and I have never won against him. "Plus, I need to beat you so you would treat me an all you can eat buffet and Korean beef."

"Trust me on this one, Misun. You'll love my surprise."

My face brightened up, "Oh, you know very well I love surprises."