Call 21 : Art Team And OJO Face

[ Misun ]

I froze at the scene in front of me.

A pair of dark orbs staring right into mine, mirroring the exact same expression I had the moment I enter the room. Plain shock. He was the person I never expected to be here, in this very building.

See, Taehyung? I was right.

If it's something about Jungkook, how can I be wrong?

The feelings I wanted to forget suddenly washed over me. My heart started to beat rapidly as my hands were sweating. I was never this nervous around him before. I gulped and looked at every one of my workmates with a smile, except for Jungkook of course. I couldn't look at him in the eyes somehow.

"This is Song Misun, a sophomore. She'll be working with you." Mrs Yoon said, introducing me to the rest of the team. I bowed politely and forced a smile.

Why am I a nervous wreck?!

Mrs Yoon then left me with Jungkook and the others. I stood there awkwardly, suddenly not knowing what to do. An unfamiliar girl then called my name.

"Misun?" She gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen someone gave me. "Misun, right? Come and sit here!" She pat the empty spot beside her.

"Yo, that's Aiden's space. He'll kill her if she sits there. You know how he is." A guy who was sitting a meter away from her said.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with him. Come, Misun!"

I could feel Jungkook's eyes on me, but I tried to look unfazed. I sat between the girl who I assumed was a junior, and the previous guy who seemed to be a junior also. They seemed very welcoming, but Jungkook has been quiet ever since I entered.

"Nice to meet you, Misun! I'm Daniela Kim, 60% Korean, 40% Spanish-Canadian. I'm 20." The really friendly girl said.

"And I'm Hyun Juwon, 20, a handsome junior." The guy winked playfully at me, making me chuckle.

He's a fun guy so far.

"There's another guy, he's supposed to be here but he went off somewhere without telling. He'll be hereㅡ Oh." Juwon sunbae's sentence was cut off by a guy who was obviously a foreigner, with a really unfriendly face. I gulped, seeing his eyes on me.

He is probably that Aiden guy Juwon sunbae talked about.

I'm dead. I'm sitting on his space right now and he looks like he wants to slice my throat open.

"And that's Aiden Ainsley." Juwon sunbae said and leaned closer to my left ear. "Good luck." He whispered.

Good luck?

"Now, now, Aiden. You'll scare her off." Daniela sunbae said. She seemed to be quite close to him because she wasn't scared of him at all, unlike Juwon sunbae who chose to stay quiet. "This hunk right here is Aiden Ainsley. He's originally British but was raised here since he was 12. He's 20, a junior."

Aiden eyed Daniela, "Shut up, Ella."

Now that I think of it, Aiden seems to naturally have a smoldering look.

I flinched when he eyed me. "Yo new girl. Taking over my place on our first meet, don't ya think that's a bit disrespectful?"

I gulped and looked at Daniela.

"Aiden." Ella said with a commanding tone. Aiden looked at her and back at me, choosing to sit on the empty space between Juwon and Jungkook without saying another word.

Not letting silence take over, Ella clasped her hands together, earning attention from each of us. "So, have we all know each other yet?" When she finished her question, no one answered her so she sighed. "Alright. Aiden, Juwon and I obviously know each other, so. Aiden, this is..." Ella paused, glancing at me.