Alternative Ending (2)

This chapter is focusing on Taehyung and Misun. Keep in mind that this is not the real ending of the story.

*ma chérie = my sweetheart
*magnifique = magnificent
*mon trésor = my treasure

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Misun ]

I thought that the meeting between us a month ago was something that would only happen once. I mean, we talked through social media. A lot. We send an awful lot of memes to each other. But I never thought that I would be meeting him again by accident, at Voies sur Berges.

I was walking along the bridge at night time, listening to the sound of water, people talking, and the rings of a bicycle's bell. Since I live alone in Paris, I often feel bored and would go out every now and then. I also rarely eat in her apartment. I would go out and eat in restaurants nearby.

My heart almost jumped out to the water when I saw a man in his beige coat with his Canon hanging on his neck. He was leaning on the fence, his delicate brown hair was tousled by the wind, and he was looking at the stars embroiding the night sky.

With a wide smile, I hopped over. As I came closer, I could hear his dulcet tone humming a song.

He was too immersed in his own world, so I thought I should greet him in a way he would.

I went behind him and covered his eyes, and then laughed in a psychotic manner.

"Heh heh heh heh."

He flinched, but I could feel his facial muscles stretch under my hands, meaning that he smiled. I smiled also. He let out a hearty laugh, his hands went over mine to take them off his eyes.

"You look lonely there, mister. Mind if I join?"

"Why of course you can, ma chérie." He played along with a French accent that he made up.

"Magnifique! If it wasn't a burden to take me on a small walk, would you?"

"If you would spend the rest of the night with me, mademoiselle, I would do anything." He bit his lip, taking a step dangerously close to me.

Oh hell no, sir. Bad. Bad for my heart.

But I played along. I didn't like losing.

I pulled him in by his collar. "I would go all the way, mon trésor."

He was lost for words. I could tell that he wanted to shoot something back but it seemed as if he was holding back.

I loosened my grip on him and chuckled. Pushing him away slightly, I pulled him by his sleeve. "That's enough playing around. Let's go, I need to get some things."

I watched him get excited by the sight of the instruments in the music shop.

I learned that he travelled to Paris to shoot someone's pre-wedding pictures. He told me that he had finished his work so he decided to take a little walk.

Also, I haven't been on social media lately and apparently this guy uploaded a picture of himself, something like a face reveal as he never showed his face before. Because of that, he became famous and a lot of girls like him.

I must say, I do not enjoy seeing the comments that much. Although, what they state are facts and I can't deny.

Anyway, I brought him to a music store around the corner because I wanted to buy a ukulele. As I said before, I get bored easily in my apartment so I thought that I could learn how to play the instrument in my spare times.