Call 7 : You Might Win An Oscar

[ Jungkook ]

I walked through the school's hallway, minding my own business with my earphones plugged in. I ignored every couple who was busy. They're either hugging each other and acting lovey dovey or eating each other's faces out.

Suddenly, one of my earphones were pulled and someone yelled right into my ear, "Jungkook!"

I jumped in shock. It was still morning, school hasn't started yet, and yet I have already been surprised by a sudden shout. I glanced at the person with annoyance and rubbed my ear, pitying my eardrum.

"Taehyung sunbae."

I found out that he was a senior. He was a fun and outgoing person, I admitted that when I saw him getting along with almost everyone in this high school. But he was too friendly for me that I couldn't help but be awkward.

Taehyung clicked his tongue and slapped my arm. "I told you that I don't like to be called sunbae. Call me hyung instead."

"Uh.. okay, Taehyung.. hyung. Um, do you need anything?" I asked because he wasn't saying anything to me except telling me to call him hyung.

Taehyung smiled. "Do you have time today after school?"

"Uhm.." I stood in silence, trying to remember if I had any plans today. "Ah, sorry hyung, I can't. I have a job interview today."

"Oh, it's okay!" Taehyung didn't look disappointed at all, it almost seemed like he was expecting it. He pat my shoulder, "We'll hang out next time when you're not busy, alright? See ya!" And then he skipped his way to class.

What a cheerful sunbae.

I wish I can be like him.

"Oh, Jungkook! What are you doing?" I immediately turned around as soon as I recognized the owner of the angelic voice.

It was Sujin and Namjoon. My eyes landed on Namjoon's hand that was placed on her shoulder, bringing her to stand closer to him. My heart sank at the sight but chose to smile and tried not to think too much about it, since they're clearly dating.

My hand went up to my nape and rubbed it, looking down at my shoes. "Ah, I was talking to a sunbae earlier."

"Was it Taehyung? Because I think I saw him just a while ago." Namjoon said.

I tried not to look at their now intertwined hands but I couldn't look at Namjoon straight in his eyes so my eyes ended up wandering around. "Y-Yeah, it was him. Do you know him?"

Namjoon chuckled at my obvious question. "Duh? Who doesn't know him? I hang with him a lot so you can say that we're quite close." I nodded at his reply. "How about you?"

"M-Me?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"Um." I didn't know how to explain whether I know him or not. "Not really.. kinda. We just met but he suddenly claimed that we're best friends."

Namjoon laughed. "Yeah, not surprised. He's that kind of person."

"Good talk boys, but we only have five minutes until school starts. We better get going to class." Sujin said, "See you in class, Jungkook!" She waved and I hesitatingly waved back.

"Yeah, b-bye."

[Misun ]

Here I was, back again at the principal's office. I crossed my arms in front of my chest, looking straight at Ms Jung's eyes and the principal's.

Why am I here again?