Fallen Shadow

"Smell the sweet smell of defeat, Seto Dreamurr, Breathe in the sweet smell of fear, and grovel at my feet..."

.................................................................

My dream from last night haunts me. I was in a pitch black abyss and I was falling, I felt like I would fall forever. Right in front of me, was my archenemy, Shadow. He was laughing, laughing at me. I'm only 16. I am still learning to use my powers. Especially since I am the only being in the entire history of Reactorland, no, the Realm Of Magic, to possess the power of Omnipotence. I can listen to the universe. The universe tells me things, and I listen. I can bend everything to my will. I am a siren of existence. The only things that I can't communicate with, are things that are non-existent, like my love life.

It's 4:00AM, I've been awake for 2 hours. I can't get back to sleep. I'm still scared. I'm worried that today will be the day that Shadow finally unleashes the power of The Dark Blade, the only weapon that I can't communicate with, thus, being the only weapon that does not exist, but also exists at the same time. It is the only weapon that can kill the residents of my town. It killed my grandmother. I am waiting for the fight of my life. Waiting to lose and die. I am sure of it, if I am unable to convince the weapon to not kill anyone, I will surely see my town die. The Realm of Magic's most powerful district, the Matter Manipulatives, will die, and the Realm will fall. I decide to read a book while I wait for Breah to wake up to get ready for work. "The Subtle Knife", by Phillip Pullman. No, I can't read this book, it's title is all too similar to The Dark Blade. I read "Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: Book 3, Ship of the Dead". It's a much less, relative book to my situation. I read until 4:30. At that time I hear Breah getting out of bed. She passes by my room. "Hey kid, you havin' nightmares again?" She says. I shrug. "C'mon, you KNOW you can't hide anything from me. Did you have a nightmare about Shadow again?" Breah's right, I CAN'T hide anything from her. I nod. "I've been trying to get back to sleep. But I can't." I say. The last time I faced Shadow, he introduced me to The Dark Blade and promptly used it to kill my grandmother. "I'm scared that at any moment he could attack us while I'm not ready." I say. "Kid, get back to sleep, you need rest for school today." Breah says. I fall asleep soon afterwards.

.................................................................

I wake up in a barren wasteland. Where am I?