Living with Someone

It's been two weeks since father took Seto in as our servant. I've gotten to get closer to Seto as time passed. Seto does everything that father asks him to do, and he does it perfectly. He was asked to clean the bathroom, and he remodeled it for ease of acces of everything. He was asked to fix dinner one evening, and he made a feast fit for a king that tasted like heaven. Just yesterday he was released from our service because he fixed dad's car. Somehow, the day before, he added an extension to our house, and he lives with us now. I wanted to see what his room was like yesterday, and he turned me down, saying, "You must NEVER enter my room." I wonder what's in Seto's that causes him to not want anyone in his room. I get up from bed when I hear Seto calling to come for breakfast. Even though he isn't our servant anymore, he insists on cooking for us. I go downstairs and am met with yesterday's leftovers, 20 pancakes, 2 pounds of spanish omelette, 300 slices of bacon, 15 hasbrowns, 30 pounds of tater tots, 12 waffles, 16 breakfast burritos, and 27 slices of breakfast pizza. He cooked a week's worth of breakfast. We leave breakfast for the rest of the week. After Seto cleans the table, I go up to him and ask him about his room, and he ignores me. "Seto, what's in your room?" I repeat. Seto glares at me. "Do you WANT to get radiation poisoning? Because my room is filled to the brim with Uranium Dioxide." He snaps. "I'm sorry, please excuse that. I'm running an experiment with radiation and the power of a bazooka. My room is dangerous for mortals. I'm sorry, but until I finish with my experiment, no soul is allowed in my room." He says. So, he's doing it for my own safety. "Wait, wouldn't we have to evacuate the house if your room was full of radiation? Because, everytime you leave it, that would leak radiation, right?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I coated my room in an anti- uranium gaseous solution that prevents Uramium from leaving my room." He says. I just nod. "Charlie, wanna go outside, get some fresh air? I mean, I haven't gotten that much 'Fresh' air since I fell here. I really miss that crisp, clean K12O6Ph3." Seto asks. Did he forget that stuff is deadly for me? "Oh yeah, I've already accounted for the fact that you can't breathe that stuff, breakfast this morning was coated with an enchantment that would filter out the Oxygen from the air as it enters your lungs. I also made it so that the air is crisper and better for you." Seto says. Wow, he went through all that trouble, just so I could breathe his air. "Wow, I don't know what to say. Thanks!" I say. I can't believe that he wants me to experience his air, I mean, it's not really the true experience since he put a filter in my lungs, but still, I can experience somewhat of what he feels like at his home. "Also, you'll be needing this." Seto says, handing me a gas mask. "You'll need this for the first two miles." Two miles?! "Seto, exactly how big IS your room?" I ask. He just stares at me and lets out a horrible glitch-like sound. "-Square miles large." He says. I just stare. "Umm, how big?" I repeat. "I din't catch that." Seto laughs. "I forgot that number doesn't exist on earth! Sorry." He says, smiling. His smile is so warm, I love it. "Ok, well, what are we waiting for?" I say, eager to see Seto's room. Seto seemingly asks nobody to carry us to his room. We are carried by an invisible force, probably his voice, to the door to his room. Seto looks at me. "Actually, why don't I imrpove your lungs." Seto says. I feel a sharp, contracting pain in my chest. I almost black out from the pain. Two seconds later, it is gone. My chest feels sore, but it also feels stronger. I take a sharp inhale. It feels like I am breathing pure oxygen. "There we go! Now you can breathe my air, AND you're immune to radiation poisoning. How does it feel." Seto asks. All that comes out of me is a groan. I manage to get a single word out before collapsing. "Exhausted." I say. My vision fails me.

The Dreamurr Endeavourजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें