School Time

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Doki- Doki Literature Club or the end- game credits song.
------------------------------------------------------
I am not used to Charlie's school system. It's so, lenient. If I want to go use the bathroom, all I have to do is get an instructor's signature. The assignments are extremely easy, and I am always the first one finished. When lunch comes, the food is bland. The taste is simple, and there is absolutely no spice added. I sit beside Charlie for the fourteenth time in two weeks. "Why is your school's food so flavorless?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "That's because you get pizza everyday." He says. He lifts up his fork and give me a piece of his food. "What is this?" I ask. Charlie laughs. "Have you never had enchilada before?" He asks. Charlie can't blame me for deep- fried frogs, can he? "No..." I say. Charlie pushes his tray over to me. "Have it. I'll just get another one." Charlie stands up and goes back to the line at the kitchen door. I shake my head. I spot a boy with gleaming mahogany skin and black hair. His eyes are black and he wears glasses. I look at him for a second too long and he notices me. "Hi, my name is James. Who are you? I've never seen you here before. Are you a transfer student? Or did you just come late?" He asks. His voice is high- pitched and annoying. I shake my head. "Hello James. My name is Seto Alexander James Lucifer David Dreamurr III. No, I am not a transfer student." I say. James just smiles at me unnervingly. "Ok." He says. Charlie arrives back with another enchilada. "Oh, Seto, you seem to have met James." He says. I just nod. "Charlie, can we talk away from James?" I ask Charlie nods and we move to an empty table. "How much does James annoy you?" I ask. Charlie laughs. "Not at all." He says. I stare at him. "Do you  least think that he asks too many questions?" I say. Charlie shakes his head. "I used to think that, until he did something that made people scared of messing with him." Charlie says. I ask him what it was and he just smiles. "Let's not talk about it." He says. I just shake my head. We move back to the other table and finish our food. When we are dismissed, I head to science, the only class that I don't have with Charlie. After science, I walk grimly to my least favorite period, math. While my teacher talks, I fiddle with a sparkler under my desk. Charlie sees me and signals at me to stop. I dissipate it and start drifting off to sleep.