🍃Chapter 1🍃

"Curiosty killed the cat"

Time Stamp: 09:00am
Year xxxx 21st century

          Sitting in the libray, the table where you sat at piled with books upon books each with a different topic on a mythical creature, you were trying to figure out what you were going to turn in for your english essay, seeing as the topic fo...

          Sitting in the libray, the table where you sat at piled with books upon books each with a different topic on a mythical creature, you were trying to figure out what you were going to turn in for your english essay, seeing as the topic for this assignment was on  mythological creatures, but everyone wanted to do a topic on greek mythology since it seemed to be the easiet, so the teacher just said to write a five thousand word essay on any creature of your choice but you didn't want your assignment to be based on greek mythology, you wanted to do something different to everyone else.

Sighing you looked around the library a bit, everyone was too engrossed in there work and you didn't want to be a bother to them, standing up you just picked up one of the books off of the table and headed towards the front desk, you still had a week or so to carry in the essay so you were just going to continue where you left off that night, handing the book to the librarian, she collected it looking at you skeptically, rolling your eyes you wondered what was her problem, not saying anything she handed you back the book, putting the book into your backpack, you didn't even look at it that well but from what you could remember it was a red dull coloured book with no letters or anything on the cover.

Heading out the library you started to head towards your next class on the college campus, although it wasn't too far, you still felt dread having to walk in the hot sun, it was already the start of december and yet no snow fell which was weird but no one thought much of it, the next class you had was history, seeing as you were wasting time walking slowly towards your class, you felt someone grab you by the hand, dragging you forward, almost dropping your books, your glasses bouncing on the bridge of your nose, looking at the assailant you yelled out his name angrily as he turned to you with a boyish grin on his face.

"It's too early for this gosh jimin"

You said snatching your hand out of his grip, chuckling jimin just winked at you as he continued to drag you towards your next class, shaking your head you wondered how you were even still friends with him, come to think of it, you don't remember a time he wasn't around it's been what? Two years since you knew him and he still hadn't changed or aged a bit, all you kept thinking about was what the heck was his skincare routine. Stumbling over your feet slightly you finally reached your designated class room.

As soon as the two of you reached the door to your classroom, jimin let go of your hand, waving goodbye to you as he headed towards his next subject, sighing you entered the classroom sitting down in your seat, you ignored the sharp gaze your teacher gave you for being late, sighing he turned of the lights in the classroom, everyone falling silent as he turned on the projector.

"Ok class today i'll be teaching you about one of my favourite mythical creatures.....the incubus"

Your teacher Min Yoongi said catching your full on attention, you already figured you just found out what you're going to write on for your English essay, inwardly grinning you focused your eyes on the screen, a picture now showing up making you gasp more in pure amazement than shock.