🍃Chapter 28🍃

"I'm afraid of losing You"

Time Stamp: 08:00pm
Date: Year xxxx
14th Century

Time Stamp: 08:00pmDate: Year xxxx14th Century

"Sweetheart"

The woman said out loud as she stood up and went towards the hallway leading to the front door, as she bounded the corner there he was, the man she was going to be happily married to in just a few day's.

"Did you miss me sweetpea?"

The man said as he took off his coat, hanging it on the rack beside the door, nodding she pouted just a little, causing the man to chuckle as he held out his arms, indicating for her to give him a hug, and with the sweetest smile to ever grace her lips, the woman lunged forward, jumping into his arms her hands wrapped around his neck, her legs around his waist, chuckling a little the man kissed her on the forehead.

"Ah right i forgot, this is one of my friends"

The man said realising that he had brought his friend with him, her face flushing in embarrassment the woman let go of her fiancé, now standing on the floor as she noticed the man standing behind him, coughing slightly to hide her embarrassment, she extended her hand to the man.

"Um, hi i'm Lee's fiancée"

The woman said giggling a little as she side eyed her husband, taking off his hat, his dark hair, falling in front of his face, the man held her hand in his, shaking it lightly, a smile coming unto his face, he looked down at the woman that was just a few centimetres shorter than him.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi, nice to meet you"

The man said looking towards the woman, the smile on his face held so many reasons behind it, smiling at him the woman let go of his hand before returning her attention to her fiancè who was waiting on her, holding his hand, the couple headed into the living room, not before the woman glanced behind her one more time at the man that still stood by the door, his gaze caused her face to flush slightly but never the less, she knew it was impolite to be rude to a guest.

"Mr. Min aren't you coming?"

She said causing her husband to stop, nodding his head Yoongi took off his shoes at the entrance, closing the door behind him, he headed towards the couple in front of him and that's where it started that small gesture, that small meeting turned into so much more in the span of a month.

.

.

🍃

.

.

🔱