🍃Chapter 12🍃

"My love for you runs deeper than the ocean"

Time Stamp:10:00pm

"Y/n....shit"

Jungkook said as one of the glass windows of the library was shattered to pieces, the loud thud of someone jumping in through the window was heard resonating through out the library as jungkook covered your mouth with one of his hands, muffling your moans.

Removing his hands from where they were, he grabbed you by waist as the two of you hid behind a book shelf, the heavy thud of footsteps walking around the library caused the two of you to freeze in your spot, jungkook wasn't sure what to do, he was already upset cause he was this close to having you and his time had been interrupted, mentally facepalming himself, he looked through one of the book shelves, hoping he could get a glimpse of the person but to his dismay he saw nothing but a dark shadow.

"Y/n...?"

You heard someone call out your name, making you remove jungkooks hand from over your mouth, the word that left your mouth caused jungkook to freeze in his spot completely, that one word you had uttered, sent his mind spiraling into a sea of different emotions, each one worse than the other.

"Dad?"

You had said removing jungkooks arm from around your waist as you started stumbling towards where you had heard the foot steps, your knees were already weak to the point that you probably would've stumbled forward hitting your head, face first unto the ground, that was before strong arms had held you up from the front, the man smiling at you warmly.

Jungkook just stood frozen in his spot watching the whole scene play out, until he felt the elder man's eyes on him, the stare that the man had given him as his eye colour deepened to a dark purple, caused jungkook to stumble backwards in fright, one foot after the other till he fell on the floor, for some reason his legs wouldn't work the way he wanted them to, turning over on his stomach he started crawling just a little trying to get near the back exist, he already knew the man meant bad news for him, it was just the way he stared at him that made him want to cower in fear.

"So you're the one called jungkook...hm?"

Jungkook heard a deep voice say as he felt the pressure of something on his back, that kept him in place on the ground, by now you had already fainted in your father's arm so you didn't know exactly what was going on, tilting his head jungkook saw the man's foot pressed into his back as he held you bridal style in his arm's and amused look on his face, until that look suddenly turned into a silent expression the man's face completely devoid of any emotion.

"This is my only warning to you now, i'd like it if you stayed away from my daughter and i'm not going to repeat myself"

The man said looking at jungkook with an expression that could make the ocean freeze over in an instant before jungkook could say anything, he felt a splitting pain come on, his head started aching uncontrollably as he tried to control his breathing and the pain in his chest, it's the first he'd ever felt pain like this and it was something new to him, before long he had passed out on the floor.