🍃Chapter 3🍃

"I've met you once before"

Time Stamp: 11:05am

"Late as usual y/n"

"Late as usual y/n"

Mr. Min said as you stepped into class out of breath, mouthing a sorry, you ran towards your seat to the far corner of the class, Mr. Mins eyes never leaving your retreating figure, sighing he turned back to the board, taking out your pen, you waited on him, to share out the test papers.

Just then someone came walking into the classroom, it was the principle, walking up to Mr. Min, he whispered something in his ears, the both of them looking in your direction, you on the other hand had your gaze fixated out the window, as you watched jimin approach, where you sat, your gaze moving between him and the two teachers that had left the room, you heard Mr. Min say that the test was cancelled everyone cheered but the teacher had just ignored them as he stepped out.

Looking back towards the window, jimin gestured for you to open it, groaning in frustration, you pushed the window outwards, just as you were about to ask him what happened, Mr. Min came back in class, he was calling you to the front but before you could react, jimin had dragged you out through the opened window, making you land in his arms, lifting you up bridal style, he ran towards the boys dormitory, you were too in shock to comprehend what happened.

Looking back towards the window, you saw the guy from that morning looking at you with a furious expression on his face, passing it off as your imagination, you took your fist bringing it down hard on jimins head.

"Ow, what was that for!?"

Jimin said stopping abruptly, glaring at him, you hit him once more, making him put you down back on the ground, you fixed your glasses huffing out a breath of frustration, you were about to head back towards your classroom, already feeling seriously tired of his playfulness.

Grabbing unto your arm, jimin pulled you towards him, he wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting your chin up with his hand, he planted his lips on yours kissing you gently, it was still just a small peck, but it was enough to make you punch him in the stomach, keeling over in pain, jimin laughed making you tsk, looking at him, you saw his gaze was focused behind you, turning around you saw the silhouette of someone disappearing around the corner.

"Thanks for the help"

Jimin said patting you on the shoulder, looking at him in utter disgust, you brushed away his hand off of your shoulder, he always did something like this when one of the girls he had slept with became too clingy for his taste.

"Who was it this time Yona or Hae ji?"

You said crossing your arms across your chest, shrugging his shoulders, jimin shook his head, wrapping one hand around your shoulders, he started guiding you back towards your classroom, as the two of you stood in front of the door to your class, jimin kissed you lightly on the cheek making you rub of his sticky lip balm in a frustrating way.