🍃Chapter 36🍃

"The End is near and so is the beginning"

Time Stamp: 05:30am

"Now then i'd like you to fucking talk"

The angry yet calm voice of Yoongi said as he looked down at the man that laid at his feet coughing up blood, the heavy pants and wheezing of the man's breath could be heard resonating through out the room, You were behind Yoongi on the couch cuddling up to jungkook your body shivering slightly as you remembered the way this.....this unknown man had held you from behind as he laid in your bed, this imposter had practically seen you naked and remembering it just made you angry, standing up from the couch you approached the man who stayed there crouched on the floor in unbearable pain, he was glaring up at you, without thinking twice you kicked him in the face sending him hurdling towards the wall that parted off the living room from the kitchen.

"What exactly is Lee planning?"

Yoongi said getting impatient with the man, crouching down to the man's level he grabbed him by the hair yanking his head back, Yoongi made the man look him in eyes, how did things become like this well just a few moments ago you had came downstairs to find Jungkook sleeping on the floor your daughter no where in sight, this had alarmed you immensely, running towards jungkook you were about to shake him awake but was caught off guard by a hand wrapping around your waist and the other covering your mouth, looking behind you you were sent into momentary shock.....it was jungkook the person that was standing behind you was jungkook then who in the hell was it that was lying on the floor fast asleep, you watched as Yoongi slowly approached the man, grabbing him by the hand Yoongi had tied the man's hands behind his back before he had punched him awake, after deciding that they needed to act now Yoongi and Jungkook had left little Yoon and Yoonki with Jin since this was definitely no place for kids.

Lee Hyungie cwalled him Mr. Suki, He wikes Jiminie Hyung

What his son had said had caused jungkook to go into shock, Suki? He had heard that name before Yuu had kept talking about some cousin she had, she literally wouldn't stop talking about how weird he was and the look she had on her face when she said he was gay was enough to make Jungkook want to slap it right off honestly he had learned too much about this one man than was needed.

Seeing as you had come down the stairs, Yoongi had decided that it was now or never,  both men had crept through the mirror not wanting to alarm you cause they knew if they did, they'd both get beaten to a pulp and Jungkook was already injured he didn't want to add more bruises to his body, Yoongi on the other hand didn't want to damage is already beautiful skin.

"I'm not telling you shit"

Mr. Suki had spat out, blood dripping from his nose as he looked at you, you were completely creeped out at the way he was staring at you as if he knew you, you had never met this man once in your life, you didn't think you had even wronged him so what was his deal.