🍃Chapter 25🍃

"Drawing the line"
Time Stamp: 11:30am

            Sitting down with little Yoon on your lap as jimin sat beside you on the couch, while Yoongi and Jungkook sat on the other couch situated in front of you, both men avoiding eye contact with you, sighing to yourself, you leaned back on ...

            Sitting down with little Yoon on your lap as jimin sat beside you on the couch, while Yoongi and Jungkook sat on the other couch situated in front of you, both men avoiding eye contact with you, sighing to yourself, you leaned back on the chair as Yoon's little giggles filled the room, the sound causing both men to look at the little baby, their eyes softening.

"Dabua"

(Dont come at me for the sake of the story we'll say demon babies mature faster😂)

Your daughter said making grabby hands, although she was almost 4 month's old, she was maturing faster than normal babies, at the slight word both men in unison said "yes" instantly their hands reaching out to her, seeing this your father held back a laugh as he watched both men glare at each other.

Little Yoon just ignored them as she made grabby hands at jimin, repeating herself once more, jimin just smiled softly, reaching out his hands to collect her from you, the glare of the two men causing him to laugh nervously as he avoided looking in their direction, his eyes focusing on the baby that was playing with his fingers.

"So..what are you two doing here?"

You said looking at both Yoongi and Jungkook whose eyes were fixated on jimin and the little girl playing, narrowing their eye's they both turned their heads to look in your direction, all confidence diminishing from their posture as your eyes looked at them with nothing but emptiness, the glint that was usually their when you spoke to them was gone completely.

"We came to make thing's right"

Jungkook said letting out a shaky breath, Yoongi nodding his head, his eyes still fixated on jimin and Little Yoon, closing your eyes you took in a breath,  you wanted nothing more than to forgive and forget but your mind was saying fuck that.

"A little too late for that don't you think...."

You said non-chalantly, your eyes looking towards your father's direction, he just looked at you nodding his head, urging you to continue but just then Little Yoon started crying for you as soon as you collected her out of jimin's hand, white smoke surrounded jimin's lap where little Yoon had been and the blink of an eye a guy appeared his arm's wrapped around jimin's neck as he was smiling up at the lather, you just watched at the man that sat in jimin's lap, shaking your head slightly, you returned your attention to the two men, that were staring at the man with the pink bow head band on his head.

Jimin just groaned one hand covering his face in embarrassment, snapping your fingers, you got the attention of the two men in front of you, jungkook just side eyed the two, before he continued, Lilu just stood in the corner of the room, his arms crossed as a thought crossed his mind "everyone loves jimin", he thought chuckling to himself.