🍃Chapter 9🍃

"Your scent reminds me of hers"

Time Stamp: 11:12am

"So it's finally kicking in"

Jungkook said smiling brightly, his eyes closing into cute crescents, you didn't know what was going on, but you seem to have a slight idea in your mind, your memories bringing you back to earlier in class,  when his hand was on your thigh, you had felt something sting your hip, just a light sting that would have gone unnoticed if you didn't have sensitive skin.

You figured the hand he had put on your thigh, was just a way to distract you from his real intentions, that was also one of the reasons why you were feeling a little to heated because of his touch, honestly if it weren't for the fact that you were stuck in human form, the sting probably wouldn't have affected you to such great lengths.

You were mentally cursing your human body for being so weak, but it technically wasn't your fault since he was the one that had overdosed you with the aphrodisiac, sighing you just layed limp on the bed, if push came to shove, you were going to knock him out and flee.

"I think i over did it, but it's not like you'll live to see tomorrow when i'm done with you"

Jungkook said smiling a little too mischievously for your taste, sighing you let out a puff of air, jungkook looked at you confused as to why you were so calm in such a situation, while you were just thinking to yourself that he was one of those incubuses that didn't care about their actions.

As for why you were so calm, it's not like it's the first time you'd been in a such a situation, stuff like this didn't phase you anymore, you knew you could easily break your bonds but honestly you were too lazy to do it, plus you were already tired and slightly sleep deprived because of school, yawning you licked your lips a little, catching jungkook off guard, who was looking at you in complete and utter disbelief. 

"Since we're here already i'm just going to take a nap"

You said your eyes starting to close slowly, although for most people the aphrodisiac would have them hot and bothered, in your case it just made you sleepy, honestly you had gotten used to its effects, for the main reason that your original body had the stuff present.

"Su- what wait no! Open your eyes dammit"

Jungkook said in more of a shout then a whisper, ignoring him, you continued to drift off into your dream land, running one hand through his hair, he gritted his teeth, you were acting so chill about the situation that he wondered if something was wrong with your head, you legit just fell asleep in a room with a man you didn't even know.

Wrapping his arms around your waist, he buried his face in your chest, huffing out a breath of frustration, for some reason or another he was pouting like a child, no woman had ever ignored him, well aside from you and her. Sighing to himself he blew cold air on your neck, making you shiver unconsciously, goosebumps rising on the surface of your skin.